Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Rocked them silly the first 2/3 weeks and now I have them on display on top of my closet/shoe boxes.

Just like to look at the BRED AND ROYAL colorway. GET AT ME.

LOL!

I think given the quality, these are one of the top releases of the year. The campout I endured makes them the more memorable.

I hear you, how did the campout go?

Ive worn both pairs several times already and not a single scuff. not mad though i cant justify stripping them on purpose it defeats the whole purpose of the shoe IMO

I definitely would leave mine as is too and let it wear off naturally, that's crazy that you don't have a single chip of paint yet. I was thinking about getting a pair but those prices need to come down some more.

Jordan SB 1 Lance Mountain X Alcoholics

"AHHHH ****TTTT"

YBc_a046fed853b093f8ac2f8617beb7cd07.jpg

That's one of the dopest dope albums ever!

Last edited by a moderator:
scoured majority of this thread since the beginning and couldn't find any info regarding the black LM's.
Do the black panels have black paint on them as well or is it only on the blue/red panels?

Last edited:
So after a month and 6 days I got a refund from a seller who kept giving me the run around about weather he shipped my pair or not now I need to figure out if I want to complete my third set (missing a black pair sz11.5/12) or use the funds for something else

scoured majority of this thread since the beginning and couldn't find any info regarding the black LM's.
Do the black panels have black paint on them as well or is it only on the blue/red panels?
I believe it's the paint over the whole shoe. Very even coat. They really are marvelous to look at.

I can' t seem to get over missing out on this release, and the "restock."  

I can't decide whether or not to pull the trigger and pay $600 now for the set.  I'm usually very patient, but I'm afraid once the pairs start drying up, the prices will start creepin up.  1st world prollums 
mean.gif

On my drive to work it started pouring, and then I had 4 blocks to walk....WDYWT? 
laugh.gif

Hoping they'll be alright. They should be, right?

Last edited:
from the top shot that red and blue paint look like they wanna seep through... 

Last edited:
U talking bout the circulation in ur legs with them nt jeans(pants) ? Haha

Yeah they will be ok.
Hahaha my legs do look super awkward in those pics

from the top shot that red and blue paint look like they wanna seep through... 
It's just the lighting. They still look completely normal. You can def see hints of the color underneath the paint on both black and white pairs (more on the whites)

Back
Top Bottom