Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

160 is good. Resell ain't going to be too good with mismatched sizes.
What^^ he said.  It is a pretty nice shoe and that price is good.  In comparison I paid $300 for mine and they will stay in my collection.  You won't find to many people with this shoe.

What^^ he said.  It is a pretty nice shoe and that price is good.  In comparison I paid $300 for mine and they will stay in my collection.  You won't find to many people with this shoe.

Thanks bro!how do these things happen?i have been collecting kicks for quite a while but just started with the limited editions recently.the mismatched shoes fit me but they feel weird.my white LM's are on they way hopefully theyre not mismatched also.

Thanks bro!how do these things happen?i have been collecting kicks for quite a while but just started with the limited editions recently.the mismatched shoes fit me but they feel weird.my white LM's are on they way hopefully theyre not mismatched also.
There were many quality issues with this collab, but the different size shoes could have been as simple as employees at a store looking at the shoe and putting them back in the wrong box.

Good Luck with the white LMs.  In hand they will blow your mind.  They have really nice leather. 

There were many quality issues with this collab, but the different size shoes could have been as simple as employees at a store looking at the shoe and putting them back in the wrong box.

Good Luck with the white LMs.  In hand they will blow your mind.  They have really nice leather. 

I guess I'll be keeping the craig stecyk then.White kicks are my favorite.The LMs are a must have for me!I cant wait for them!thank you!!

Don't mean to spark up the fire again but I'm just curious how the 'your LM are not Breds/Royals' folks think about the AJKO Breds/Royals?
I mean those are based of the same shoe but different fabric. Or am I missing something?

you can't compare the two though

AJKO were released in 1985 alongside the Air Jordan 1

it's not like they're giving us a left pair of Black/Red AJKO and a right pair of Royal AJKO

but i have no qualms with what you guys do with your shoes

I have two sets of LMs and like them just as much as my '13 Royals and Black/Reds

although, I left them with the paint on so they're just 2 new colorways in my eyes and not a new set of Royals and Black/Reds

Last edited:

you can't compare the two though

AJKO were released in 1985 alongside the Air Jordan 1

it's not like they're giving us a left pair of Black/Red AJKO and a right pair of Royal AJKO

but i have no qualms with what you guys do with your shoes

I have two sets of LMs and like them just as much as my '13 Royals and Black/Reds

although, I left them with the paint on so they're just 2 new colorways in my eyes and not a new set of Royals and Black/Reds
True, this was purely about the color blocking.

Saw the Royals release the 23rd. I'm debating with myself.

I love the colour blue but there are way too many shoes I would love to get this month.

2 pairs?! Hit me up with your whites if they a 9 or 9.5. I'll help you break them in lol.

Mather of fact I saw dude here with 10 sets? What's wrong with you man?

We need to eat too. :tongue:

Last edited:
found a female selling USED set locally for 400, they had never been worn, just distressed most the shoe and looked pretty bad in pics, agreed upon 360

went to pickup and they looked a lot worse in person, imagine they used too much remover and bleached parts of the red and blue 

said sorry but there's no way I'm buying these, they look nothing like the pics and started to leave, she then said 300 and I couldn't resist 

removed rest of paint entirely with nail polish remover and applied leather milk 

found a female selling USED set locally for 400, they had never been worn, just distressed most the shoe and looked pretty bad in pics, agreed upon 360

went to pickup and they looked a lot worse in person, imagine they used too much remover and bleached parts of the red and blue 

said sorry but there's no way I'm buying these, they look nothing like the pics and started to leave, she then said 300 and I couldn't resist 

removed rest of paint entirely with nail polish remover and applied leather milk 

View media item 1121660

looks good

I have a feeling they're going to be some very good trade bait in the future. I don't mind having 6 pairs of LMs. I have 3 pairs of Royals and I honestly would take a pair of Black LMs over those any day of the week. Quality on these LMs is :nthat: . Just waiting for the right time to move these Royals. Gonna make some good $$!

A man who puts his equity in sneakers

Just picked up another DS sz 10 set for $550 shipped 
smokin.gif
 Sorry NT fam but if you're looking for a sz 10 and can't manage to find a good deal it's because I took all of them! 6 pairs deep each and I ain't stopping any time soon 
glasses.gif
Seeing these kinds of posts truly make me fear for the way things are headed. Another thing that is sad is that I doubt people would be on this kind of BS if it weren't for this thread and kids trying to "1 up" each other now. I love NT, too, don't get me wrong, but not this kind of stuff.

Man, maybe I am getting too old for this. Am I the only guy who thinks these kinds of posts are sad/ridiculous/corny?

Seeing these kinds of posts truly make me fear for the way things are headed. Another thing that is sad is that I doubt people would be on this kind of BS if it weren't for this thread and kids trying to "1 up" each other now. I love NT, too, don't get me wrong, but not this kind of stuff.

Man, maybe I am getting too old for this. Am I the only guy who thinks these kinds of posts are sad/ridiculous/corny?
Amen to that brotha!

I'm with you bruh. I think it's sad/ridiculous/corny too. Doubling up is one thing but people be collecting these things like pokemon now..:lol:

The whole "this is why you dint get a pair" bs is corny. These guys are just greedy a-holes that will hopefully in the end be stuck with their shoes and no friends or love (I fear that's the case already with some)

I have some royals but i dont rub them in anyones face. Anyone elses snot on them soles completely removes the Ds status. no go.

Finally i got my LMs in the mail today!A couple of questions for u guys. Number one is does the paint come off easily?do i need to handle the shoe very lightly?and number two is the shoe has a couple of scratches/cracks and very small amount of paint came off,do I need to worry?
GALLERY]

Last edited:
The Paint is durable, it never comes off by just wearing it casually.

Need some abrasion or friction to get some paint of naturally. Skateboarding will also help.

As for some, an Acetone and Isoprophyll Alcohol is a solution that can easily remove the paint.

BUT NO PLEASE DONT REMOVE IT 

DO NOT REMOVE THE PAINT

* below is my pair after the paint was removed on both WHITE and BLACK LM *

AGAIN DO NOT REMOVE THE PAINT

Back
Top Bottom