Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Idk what y'all doin but I scuffed mine today and it's the first day 
embarassed.gif
 I just couldn't resist breaking them out after all of your dope shots albeit mine isn't nearly as awesome. Cheers guys.

I would love to see a poll on how many bought these are actually skaters. I wanna see some skate pics and not rubbing alcohol tutorials.

Who cares?

In a Free, Lunar and Air Max threads would you pose this same silly question?

Last edited:

Love it! Can we get some info on your process? Specifics of what you used/how you did it?
Sure man it was a lot easier than I thought. All you need is a rag and a bottle of 91% isopropyl alcohol. Pour some of the alcohol on the rag and just wipe on the shoe where you want the paint removed. I used a circular motion to clear off exactly where i wanted paint gone. I tried not to be too rough becuase I didnt want to completely remove the black paint anywhere so it gave the more distressed look. Thats really all there is to it.

Sure man it was a lot easier than I thought. All you need is a rag and a bottle of 91% isopropyl alcohol. Pour some of the alcohol on the rag and just wipe on the shoe where you want the paint removed. I used a circular motion to clear off exactly where i wanted paint gone. I tried not to be too rough becuase I didnt want to completely remove the black paint anywhere so it gave the more distressed look. Thats really all there is to it.
Awesome, repped! Thanks for being specific with the type of ISO and stuff haha. Definitely gonna do mine eventually. Love the look.

I think if you wanted a really good distress look you would some type of brush with the isopropyl? By doing this process it would have the effect of the more natural look rather than using a rag/cloth to remove the paint. Just my opinion.... 

Back
Top Bottom