Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

nice find....

i wouldnt mind coppin a used pair.. as long as the paint is still fresh... I came across a pair on CL where dude wanted 300$ for a pair that he already stripped clean. It wasnt a matching set either.. im talkin he was sellin a full on wanna be royal and bred.! smh

So someone asked me today if the Lance Mountains were actually a Nike SB shoe, or a Jordan 1 and it actually stumped me, being new to the shoe game and all. I just said it's a Jordan 1 model but with Nike SB branding. Did I get it right or wrong?

I get it and I see what ur goin for it just don't look right or good to me nothing wrong with some flag love tho

I have skated in some air maxes (which I wouldn't suggest), and some lava domes after being inspired by J. Dill.

Don't think I'll be skating in LM's tho, hopefully a GR JB 1 will hit outlets so I can.

Ronald McDonald SB 1s 
sick.gif

Fyi its tsinelas and i thought the concept of the shoe was about art?paint shoes not walls,right?or maybe you are talking about another shoe?

So someone asked me today if the Lance Mountains were actually a Nike SB shoe, or a Jordan 1 and it actually stumped me, being new to the shoe game and all. I just said it's a Jordan 1 model but with Nike SB branding. Did I get it right or wrong?

To answer the question asked, it's a Nike SB sneaker doing a collaboration with Jordan Brand with the Jordan 1 model.

So "technically", it's a Nike SB sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom