Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

it's hard to say but if u come off the lance mountains for the columbias u would win... :nerd:

I will gladly disagree with that statement... U come off like a bandit getting lms for Columbias... Everyone that's gettin the colms is assed out in my opinion.... There all white with patent leather and "icy" sole that's yellowing on the hole shoe withing a few months.. Let's face that problem... With lms maybe...... Maybe the sole will yellow over time but just maybe... Other wise that leather will always b nice and u can always take a little paint off ur pair to make ur shoes ur own..... My strong opinion lms over Columbias all day everyday.... But hey not everyone thinks like me right??

Last edited:
I will gladly disagree with that statement... U come off like a bandit getting lms for Columbias... Everyone that's gettin the colms is assed out in my opinion.... There all white with patent leather and "icy" sole that's yellowing on the hole shoe withing a few months.. Let's face that problem... With lms maybe...... Maybe the sole will yellow over time but just maybe... Other wise that leather will always b nice and u can always take a little paint off ur pair to make ur shoes ur own..... My strong opinion lms over Columbias all day everyday.... But hey not everyone thinks like me right??

I think the original poster wants to trade 11's for lm's

If so I'm in if opposite I'm out lance mountains **** on the legend blues

LMs > LB11s based on the fact that these were limited and quality was so nice.

But cmon now..... The 11s won't yellow over a few months. Everyone needs to get that outta their head. It took 01 columbias YEARS for the patent leather to yellow. Soles take some time too

If there are people that will trade black LMs (the only aj1 sb im missing) for those 11s, then i might have to try and get those 11s.

People thinking there are people out there that would trade Fragment 1's for LM's?  If so, I have a pair of LM's ready and willing to go lol.  There's no way someone would do that......

Getting rid of these would be a mistake. I'd just pay cash if fragments are worth it.

Last edited:
I would trade my LMs for Frag's ASAP.

More importantly, is the best way to strip the paint the sneaker cleaner / water proofer method? I was about to use my 91% alcohol lol

Last edited:

Repainted Lance Mountain - My Blue Pair
I wouldn't do that to my set but its looks good!!
nthat.gif

I like how you could still tell they're LM by the Jordan logo... 

Repped! 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom