Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

LMs leather is definitely nicer imo. But if I'm thinking purely resale value in 6 months, I'd take the Chi's over them.

So I just got a deal that I couldnt refuse. I doubled up on my LM pack for only $380. Black pair was worn once and white pair is 8.5/10 condition with both pairs still have the paint intact. I found them on eBay and it happens that seller was in my area. I had to message him and tell him to take down the listing before somebody finds it. Now I dont feel that bad missing out on the chicago 1s lol

Last edited:

does anyone else think that the prices will go down eventually? And just ones in general, like 1000$ for one of the most basic shoe you make is insane.
For some shoes yes, but not for 1s. 1s are a classic, timeless, shoe that can be worn anywhere, anytime

So I just got a deal that I couldnt refuse. I doubled up on my LM pack for only $380. Black pair was worn once and white pair is 8.5/10 condition with both pairs still have the paint intact. I found them on eBay and it happens that seller was in my area. I had to message him and tell him to take down the listing before somebody finds it. Now I dont feel that bad missing out on the chicago 1s lol
Nice pick up! I wish that kinda deal could swing my way one day...

This one guy working at the apple store with DOPE kicks (Y-3 boosts one day and Buscemis the next) came up and asked me if my LMs were customs...dude had breds, royals, bred/concord 11s, raging bull pack, jordans and more for days, but had never heard of the Lance Mountains....

It's not the first time I've had sneakerheads approach me and ask if they were customs or two pairs of shoes or something like that. I guess a lot of people don't know about them cause they didn't release at the usual spots? At least that's my best guess. It's always surprising to me.

Last edited:
This one guy working at the apple store with DOPE kicks (Y-3 boosts one day and Buscemis the next) came up and asked me if my LMs were customs...dude had breds, royals, bred/concord 11s, raging bull pack, jordans and more for days, but had never heard of the Lance Mountains....

It's not the first time I've had sneakerheads approach me and ask if they were customs or two pairs of shoes or something like that. I guess a lot of people don't know about them cause they didn't release at the usual spots? At least that's my best guess. It's always surprising to me.

YUP!
Due to only releasing at Skate Shops, most Jordan/Sneaker/Hype Heads STILL don't know what the Lance Mountains are.
Or the Green Goblins, for that matter.

YUP!

Due to only releasing at Skate Shops, most Jordan/Sneaker/Hype Heads STILL don't know what the Lance Mountains are.

Or the Green Goblins, for that matter.

I actually have been accused of wearing Fake Jordans!
"You know you are wearing fake Shoes, right? Them J's are not suppose to be painted Black or White!"
Or "Why did you paint your Jordans that way?"

yep I always have ppl asking me if I have on 2 different shoes or why did I paint over them.... :lol:

followed up by "where can I cop a set bro?"

I've had a few similar experiences.

I think it was monday I was shooting around in my blacks before switching into my ball kicks and a kid kept asking me about them and he couldn't even wrap his head around the concept of em

Speaking of, I had some drunk dadcore old dudes making fun of me for wearing them at this baseball game I was working camera at after putting them up on the jumbotron for the "last call" announcement LOL

"We aren't gonna take **** from some kid wearing two different shoes!"

SMH stick to your dockers if you can't handle the swag fam

Last edited:
Dude came up to me trynna remind me that I have a red on one and blue on the other.

mean.gif

haha funny that ppl dont know about these...but sneakers are not for everyone. 

in my experience,  you can usually tell if someone knows anything about kicks within about 1-2 mins of chatting. 

The few times i've rocked these amongst a crowd, there was alot of stares and questions that followed. Particularly the white ones. Could do without the attention. :stoneface:

Last edited:
I remember I had my whites on during the LB 11 raffles and some older head came up to me. "Damn bruh I'm jealous of you because I couldn't get the whites." I was surprised he knew what they were. He was able to get the black set. He was completely dumbfounded when he asked if I used a bot to cop of NDC and I told him no. Truly shows the real shoe appreciators out there vs the "damn you got fake bred royals" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom