Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

true colors shining thru
nthat.gif

I wish they would just break in like that with normal wear. They should have used a chunkier paint, like they did on those Margiela Converse.

I feel like I'm cheating if I physically remove the paint myself, but I'd also like to see some paint loss before the sole is gone haha.

I wish they would just break in like that with normal wear. They should have used a chunkier paint, like they did on those Margiela Converse.

I feel like I'm cheating if I physically remove the paint myself, but I'd also like to see some paint loss before the sole is gone haha.
hop on a skateboard

hop on a skateboard

People have been saying this since the shoe dropped, and I think most of the people saying it have never actually skated before. Skating these shoes is not going to give you wear to all the parts that are colored to reveal the shoe underneath, and definitely not without damaging the shoe. All you are going to get is a hole through the side of the toe panel from ollieing. And that side toe panel is black under the paint...

so which way are you complaining here :lol:

I've just ordered a pair of size 11 Black Lance Mountains for $400 + shipping. Pairs in that size are drying up, I got impatient, and I just came up on some unexpected income so I pulled the trigger. I reminded myself of the sage advice of Tom Haverford:
People have been saying this since the shoe dropped, and I think most of the people saying it have never actually skated before. Skating these shoes is not going to give you wear to all the parts that are colored to reveal the shoe underneath, and definitely not without damaging the shoe. All you are going to get is a hole through the side of the toe panel from ollieing. And that side toe panel is black under the paint...
I agree with this. Perhaps some additional wear around the side panels and heel, but skateboarding will not wear away the tick or the top ankle collar where the wings logo is (sorry I dunno the proper name, I'm a Jordan n00b).

Last edited:
so which way are you complaining here :lol:

As I said, just wish they used the thicker paint like Converse used, so that it would actually be possible to see wear... not only from everyday use, but from skating.

Someone please post a pic of a pair of these skated... Highly doubt they look anything like the pairs that have been acetoned... it defies the physics of using a skateboard haha.

Your gifs win! I love Parks & Rec. Thanks and repped @LoveHateSelf. The shoes are not in my hands yet - I'm waiting for shipping confirmation which should hopefully come today. It's hard not to get excited about these shoes. I first became a Bones Brigade fan when I was 7 years old so I'm pumped. Skateboarding was rad back in those days.

Did some browsing on IG and saw an old post where someone did the iron trick to smooth out the creases in the Stecyck pair and the result was the toebox 'flattening out' to get that OG look. Anyone here try this?

Edit to add pic, my homie sent me this. Idk why he blotted out the name
View media item 1584244

Last edited:
I recently acquired a DS 12.5 White LM1 so I sold my 13 (apparently the seller got it from the restock that I couldn't access). I've only seen about 3 pairs in a 12.5 for the white pair but never for the Black pair (been searching everywhere) I've only seen 1 12.5 in the craig pair but it was too late 
eek.gif

I recently acquired a DS 12.5 White LM1 so I sold my 13 (apparently the seller got it from the restock that I couldn't access). I've only seen about 3 pairs in a 12.5 for the white pair but never for the Black pair (been searching everywhere) I've only seen 1 12.5 in the craig pair but it was too late 
eek.gif
12.5 is elusive for a bunch of kicks. I recently copped black toes in 12.5 and that extra space is kinda nice but I think I prefer my TTS 12.

Good luck on your search

man this is the only sneaker i see that consistently sells on ebay for as much or more than flightclub. is it because theres really no risk of buying fakes?

Back
Top Bottom