Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

haha funny that ppl dont know about these...but sneakers are not for everyone. 
a lot of the sneaker sites didnt even mention these, which is surprsing cause i seen them on HB and most other sites just recycle their content

you also have to factor in that these pairs were probably never seen worn by a celebrity

i know stalley wore the whites, but other than that these were not featured on any of those " celebrity sneaker/celebrity sole " blog posts

Last edited:

a lot of the sneaker sites didnt even mention these, which is surprsing cause i seen them on HB and most other sites just recycle their content

you also have to factor in that these pairs were probably never seen worn by a celebrity

i know stalley wore the whites, but other than that these were not featured on any of those " celebrity sneaker/celebrity sole " blog posts
true I guess they werent mentioned that much.  which I am glad.  tbh I could care less if anyone knows or not.  I just wanted both pairs from RD.  lol

i wore these to casual friday once and everyone was like "why you got 2 different shoes on", i started explaining the shoe's concept and just went.. never mind.
All I tell them is...
2duy3o4.jpg

These stories are hilarious. I've been in a few similar scenarios. One lady at a sneaker store (of all places) looked at me like I was special needs and said, "aww look he's wearing two different shoes."

For the record it was the white pair. They seem to draw more attention than the black pair.

These stories are hilarious. I've been in a few similar scenarios. One lady at a sneaker store (of all places) looked at me like I was special needs and said, "aww look he's wearing two different shoes."

For the record it was the white pair. They seem to draw more attention than the black pair.
they do, the white pair definitely pops more, IMO.  faded-wise.. i'd take the black pair, but out of the box, white>>black all day.

^ Word. Like I said earlier, the white's are my go-to kicks when it's date night. My wife even said I should wear more them if breaking down the paint is the goal. She's a keeper lol

Last edited:
^ Word. Like I said earlier, the white's are my go-to kicks when it's date night. My wife even said I should wear more them if breaking down the paint is the goal. She's a keeper lol
Funny, my wife said something similar to what your wife said :lol:

White LM's tomorrow it is[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Does anyone have any earthly idea on what kind of paint is used on the LM's?  

I have this weird urge to paint my white pairs to match the black pairs (or vise versa) so I can rock matched pairs 
nerd.gif

Does anyone have any earthly idea on what kind of paint is used on the LM's?  

I have this weird urge to paint my white pairs to match the black pairs (or vise versa) so I can rock matched pairs 
nerd.gif
I was just wondering the same thing about the paint but not to repaint them. I'd suggest to just strip the paint down to get them to match up

Back
Top Bottom