Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Nearly every pair I see on ebay that has the paint worn off was clearly done by someone either using too much acetone, or straight up sandpaper. It's brutal. And they're still asking so much. I wouldn't want to own a pair where the even under the black paint the blue and red is faded from some goober messing them up. It's shameful what some people are doing to these.

Nearly every pair I see on ebay that has the paint worn off was clearly done by someone either using too much acetone, or straight up sandpaper. It's brutal. And they're still asking so much. I wouldn't want to own a pair where the even under the black paint the blue and red is faded from some goober messing them up. It's shameful what some people are doing to these.
Agree completely. Especially those doing designs that don't turn out so well and still asking for $300. 

View media item 1732284
Broke these out last night and wore them to work this morning. Quality is good but the leather isn't as soft as people made them out to be. And they're not on the same level as Banned 1s or even Shattered Backboards

Well if anyone wants to get rid of a size 1o let me know 
nerd.gif

Broke these out last night and wore them to work this morning. Quality is good but the leather isn't as soft as people made them out to be. And they're not on the same level as Banned 1s or even Shattered Backboards
I agree on the quality as you stated.  Def arent soft,  but they are still nice.  Your kicks look so clean in that pic.  
smokin.gif

While they aren't as soft as SBB's (nothing is), I still find them pretty damn soft, there is also a durability to the leather, similar to the banneds. The SBB's and Chicagos are soft to the point where they will get ****** up and scuffed real easy. LM's and Banneds can take more of a beating.

While they aren't as soft as SBB's (nothing is), I still find them pretty damn soft, there is also a durability to the leather, similar to the banneds. The SBB's and Chicagos are soft to the point where they will get ****** up and scuffed real easy. LM's and Banneds can take more of a beating.
Exactly what I thought. Ill give up them being as soft for being more durable. I havent wore the sbb's yet but heard people say that getting a little water on them discolors the orange, i've had people spill drinks and step on my lm's and you cant even tell. I dont wanna even think of what would happen to the leather on the sbb's if someone spilled a drink or stepped on them.

Last edited:
Yeah they'd be toast. I'm thinking about putting some of that Jason markk spray on mine to protect them, but worried even that might **** up that soft leather.

Agreed. Crazy how when I first got these I was like damn I don't have a shoe thats softer. Then I get my hand on Chicagos and I look at the LMs and there is no comparison.

I've seen a few people recently that cane upon really good deals. $200-$225 for lightly worn pairs. Haven't seen any at that price myself though. 

Seems like finding another pair of blacks to go with my distressed pair is slowly fading out of the picture....those Jordan 1 "Cyber Mondays" looking like good consolation prizes though...

Ive been using mink oil on my pair, they regained the softness but still arent quote as soft as SBBs.

Back
Top Bottom