Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Agreed.Wear them! My white SB1's are my daily beaters. A year later and the paint is still barely coming off. 

Couldn't agree more. I wore my Black LM's right through a nasty winter which included everything except snow, and they held up great. The only scuff mark I can see is on my left shoe's heel, from when I take my right shoe off by using the left shoe as leverage. That's it. These things are tanks.

remember when you were a kid and had "play" shoes? that's how i treat my LMs. they're my designated bar/concert/bad weather sneaker. I've got some great natural fading/scuffs on mine but unfortunately they're pretty beat all over. still look cool tho.

View media item 1746345View media item 1746347Thanks fellas. They still clean up pretty well :smile:. But yeh, all natural wear. I think the majority of the inside wear is from biking. I wore these a lot for like 6 months. Probably close to 50% of the time. they've seen several concerts, a few pick up games, a music festival and countless drunken nights at the bar. Gotta really rock em if you want the fading

Back
Top Bottom