Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

How? I don't understand wear my black 3/4 times a week I've ran n worked out in the wire em to the bar 100 times spilt beer on them and put them threw everything n my shoes have heel drag and one spot were u can see u use my shoe to kick my shoe off beside that no fading u must clean and while ya kicks down alot

View media item 1746345View media item 1746347Thanks fellas. They still clean up pretty well :smile:. But yeh, all natural wear. I think the majority of the inside wear is from biking. I wore these a lot for like 6 months. Probably close to 50% of the time. they've seen several concerts, a few pick up games, a music festival and countless drunken nights at the bar. Gotta really rock em if you want the fading

That's unreal for natural wear. Guess I was hoping mine would get this way with out really really beating them. I wear em a lot, but I'm not exactly putting them through hell. I'm concerned if I do the sole will be worn right out. How is the heel drag on yours? Could we get a pic of the bottoms?

yeh that's the thing - the soles are shot. i wish i could transplant the uppers to a fresh set of soles but oh well. serious heel drag to the white on both sneaks. i really think most of the wear comes from riding a bike. constantly rubbing the inside of the sneaker on the crank with each pedal. you'll notice that there's way more wear on the inside than the outside. i've also scrubbed them down a good 10x with jason markk. maybe thats slowly faded away the paint?

Yeah I'm sure the jason markk helps wear it away a bit after you've broken it down with the beating you give them. They look great though. Are they any less comfortable with the soles that worn down?

Nah still comfy as ever. but yeh i'm guessing getting them dirty and stepped on then washed with jason markk will break up the paint a bit. not noticeable after 1x but repeat that 10-12x and im guessing you'll see some fading.

I'm about 90% sure it's from the cleaning mostly like I said my pair has a spot that I put my foot on the back to kick off my shoe that has the most fading beside that I only saw paint comin off wen I cleaned them with my magic eraser either way they look great dude!

Quick run to get some Salvadorian food

Jean- n&f super skinny guy, stretch selvedge that I had tailored
Shirt- uniqlo l/s
Hook it up with some Salvadoran food
pimp.gif

1ya71j.jpg

Just scored these from eBay only worn twice but honestly can't even tell. They look brand new. Size 11.5. Great deal too. Surprised at how soft they are. Not quite sbb but very nice nonetheless

Last edited:
Finally bit the bullet
$415 Shipped for ds black pair sz 12

Most I've ever paid for a shoe and I'm honestly done now
For real this time

Finally bit the bullet
$415 Shipped for ds black pair sz 12

Most I've ever paid for a shoe and I'm honestly done now
For real this time
Congrats on the pick up!   its not the greatest price, but its not that bad considering the blacks are more rare.  Enjoy the kicks, they are dope as hell 

Yeah I've been watching eBay for six months, lowest I've seen in a while
I've only seen one pair go below $400 recently and they rarely pop up in the Facebook groups
Cheaper would have been better though lol

Worst sneaker decision I have had was letting my white pair go. Maybe I can find someone wanting to trade out of them.

I don't think either are rarer than the other. What is getting rarer is finding ds pairs.

Back
Top Bottom