Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

That size 8 is now gone from FC

I knew I shoulda copped
mean.gif
SS got a white 8 for 400

Can't speak for the SBB but my Chi's are def softer than LMs. LMs are nice don't get me wrong.

I was on the same train as everyone else about the leather not being as good as I expected. Both with my first pair and the pair I just traded for. However, I wore them for one full day and I guess "loosened" some of the cover paint and the leather turned very, very soft. It took a whole new turn in what I thought the shoe was. Really crazy.

I think softness of leather this year has added confusion to what is quality. The chi's and UNC's are definitely super soft, but there is a toughness along side the softness of shoes like the LM and Banned, that is lacking from the 2015 stuff. SBB's are a whole other level, but it seems less durable as a sneaker leather. LM's will likely always be my favorite. So versatile and durable.

Lm are thick proper cow leather, yes laser 1 etc feels better. BUT IT DOSENT MAKE IT BETTER LEATHER, its thin

Last edited:
To me the laser 1 leather feels thin and cheap. Was always underwhelmed by them....

To me the laser 1 leather feels thin and cheap. Was always underwhelmed by them....
lol..it is the softest leather nike has ever made and you are saying its cheap?...whatever..

I personally think quality is great..i like the leather is thin..feels WAY better than all other 2012-2014 releases.

lol..it is the softest leather nike has ever made and you are saying its cheap?...whatever..
I personally think quality is great..i like the leather is thin..feels WAY better than all other 2012-2014 releases.

The lasers?

At the start Frags and SBBs and LMs have better leather not even a question. Does beat the the 2013 crop tho

The lasers?

At the start Frags and SBBs and LMs have better leather not even a question. Does beat the the 2013 crop tho
talking about breds, royals, knicks, black toes etc.. not for releases from fragment and after (And of course the LMs which are top quality or me)

I'm just being honest. I think the chis are better but could just be perception.

Back
Top Bottom