Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

88s should count because it was an online only release. the breds and royals were not that limited either considering how many sites got them.

25K for arguably the most recognized JB shoe is semi limited considering the average production # on most retros. But regardless I don't think these will be a cake walk. I'm trying to out the leg work in now so I can focus on those florals next week also.

These should be easier to get than your average retro Jordan. Stores are getting 32-50+ pairs.

When was the last early link you saw for a TLO that wasn't the Infrared 23 6's, or the Aunt Pear KD's? The early link hole got fixed. Those two were TLO and had links because of a glitch.
Who is your source kamuekcmo ?

bred 1 and royals werent limited?

indifferent.gif
Edit- no point in arguing with people that didnt get a pair.

Last edited:
i said they werent THAT limited. There were so many sites selling both that if you didnt get a pair its because you didnt try hard enough.

If they were as limited as people think then why did finish line not have a limit ?
View media item 844876
im not trying to show off im just trying to make a point. If and admin thinks i am then just delete this post.
Finishline in store or online?

Quality will probably be A+ on these.

Finishline in store or online?

Quality will probably be A+ on these.
:lol: :lol: Bred 1s sold out in like 6 minutes on FNL. Unless you were able to cop when the link went live at like 7:55 then you missed out. They also rarely enforce the limit on the amount of pairs you can buy.

Nothing is limited when you have bots at your disposal though. No hate, enjoy your pairs, I just disagree with you regarding the availability of Bred and Royal 1s.

Last edited:

i said they werent THAT limited. There were so many sites selling both that if you didnt get a pair its because you didnt try hard enough.

If they were as limited as people think then why did finish line not have a limit ?

im not trying to show off im just trying to make a point. If and admin thinks i am then just delete this post.
Fam just because you were able to score multiple pairs doesn't make the shoe not limited. 25K of an OG Jordan colorway is limited fam. People have a hard time copping GR Jordans that are produced in the 100 thousands.

Fam just because you were able to score multiple pairs doesn't make the shoe not limited. 25K of an OG Jordan colorway is limited fam. People have a hard time copping GR Jordans that are produced in the 100 thousands.
there was like 5 + sites overseas and 7+ sites in the U.S selling them. Then you got in store chances.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Bred 1s sold out in like 6 minutes on FNL. Unless you were able to cop when the link went live at like 7:55 then you missed out. They also rarely enforce the limit on the amount of pairs you can buy.

Nothing is limited when you have bots at your disposal though. No hate, enjoy your pairs, I just disagree with you regarding the availability of Bred and Royal 1s.
a bot on finish line is useless.

:lol: :lol: Bred 1s sold out in like 6 minutes on FNL. Unless you were able to cop when the link went live at like 7:55 then you missed out. They also rarely enforce the limit on the amount of pairs you can buy.

a bot on finish line is useless.
I wasn't referring to a FNL bot. Your "Meg?" location/avy make it obvious that you can cop on NDC at will :lol:.

Local skateshops near me have confirmed they are getting them but in small quantities.

Local FTL,CHAMPS, FNL, ETC near me seem to be unaware what these are and supposedly have no idea if they are getting them.

Local skateshops near me have confirmed they are getting them but in small quantities.
Local FTL,CHAMPS, FNL, ETC near me seem to be unaware what these are and supposedly have no idea if they are getting them.
Or they're keeping quiet. I know that a lot of employees lie in order to buy up or hook up there friends and family in very small stocks

Last edited:
25K for arguably the most recognized JB shoe is semi limited considering the average production # on most retros. But regardless I don't think these will be a cake walk. I'm trying to out the leg work in now so I can focus on those florals next week also.

Most retros have way bigger #s.

Take bred 11: 700K pairs

fire red threes: 300K pairs

etc

Most retros have way bigger #s.

Take bred 11: 700K pairs

fire red threes: 300K pairs

etc

that was my point. I don't think they're going to ***** this out, cuz if they did it would most likely sit just like every other AJ1 besides og colorways. these guys aren't stupid, they know what they're doing.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Bred 1s sold out in like 6 minutes on FNL. Unless you were able to cop when the link went live at like 7:55 then you missed out. They also rarely enforce the limit on the amount of pairs you can buy.

Not true, I tried to cop two pairs of the Infrared23s and got an order confirmation email.  After waiting a week for a tracking number, Finishline cancelled my entire order because they said the shoes were limited to 1 per household, even though the product page made no mention of any quantity limits.

Back
Top Bottom