Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

smh whack nike

how do i get through and atc at 5am get through images yet im put in line for 15 mins to get an OOS lol

guess these werent meant to be 

OOS.

congrats to those who had the swiftness that i clearly did NOT have. 
nthat.gif

So wait are you telling me I get punished by 20+ seconds for being on my twitter and hitting the link right away? Really Nike?

HOW I'M FEELING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

SIZE 13 IN AJ1 SBs & AJ1 KOs!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, just got the OOS on size 13 after being in line since 5:00. I guess this is what I get for actually getting something from that restock. :/

Scooped a size 11.... ebates gon be looking nice in may
Forgot about eBates. Just opened a tracking ticket though. I'll do a "Where's my cash back?" in like 2 weeks so they add it to my account :lol:. Got like $90 pending for this period already :pimp: :pimp:.

A
stuck at waiting in line, just got the OOS you failed sign. Good night yall, anyone up in SJ planning to head out?

Atlas doesn't have many people but only 30 odd pairs. Circle A no pricing on it but it's sounding like above retail .

I got no one but myself to blame for this one. I clicked the link, clicked my size, switched tabs to get KO's from the other sites, came back to SB's and there were the "images" I had to select SMH. When they didn't pop up immediately, I thought they weren't doing them for this release. Oh well. Win some/lLose some. I'm only saying these because I got KO's otherwise I'd be piping hot right about now...

Copped after about 5 minutes of "adding to cart". So ****ing happy right now. ATC services striking out left and right... NDC has redeemed itself.

Doubling up at my local for $50 over box.

Last edited:
NDC just sent the sold out tweet. Looks like these were the first ones to go this morning.

Back
Top Bottom