Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Ill put it like this i hate the royal cw & will try my damnest to get both to rock as they come boxed :lol:

I'm in to see the kids strip the paint off and mess em up. Then head to home depot to find paint to respray them.

hooked up someone with carmines for retail and he's most likely returning the favor on the black pair...I can breathe a little bit easier now that I'm only gonna have to gun for the whites.

yeah i bought royals and "breds" because i wanted them, not trying to make some bootleg pair of them.

i just think people buying these to make those kicks from the set are missing the whole point of the shoe.  it hurts peoples chances that actually want the shoe, and dont want it just to make royals or "breds".  To me, these shoes are doper than straight aj1 royals or "breds".  I think there are a good amount of people out there that would agree with me that trying to achieve those shoes from these is straight blasphemous, and chances are the people doing it are kids who dont even know what the bones brigade was.

I wouldn't call them a "bootleg" pair. They would be royal and "blk/red" Jordan 1 SBs. If I am lucky enough to land both pairs I will be attempting to make a pair of royal and blk/red Jordan 1 SBs and I'm definitely not a kid. I'm 37 and I know who the bones brigade was.

hooked up someone with carmines for retail and he's most likely returning the favor on the black pair...I can breathe a little bit easier now that I'm only gonna have to gun for the whites.
Glad for you! I ooped someone the preme north face map jacket, I'm now waiting for same favor to be repaid.

I think it'd be amazing if Nike made a shoe that actually aged into that after just walking in them. Like unless you kept them off your feet, these pairs will all shed away the paint to reveal it's own look. It'd be sort of like how it is with raw denim......but that'd be mad dumb Nike to do it as an SB shoe since that is the whole purpose is to skate them but it'd be cool if they did that on another shoe.

And the whole go buy royals and breds and not these things is just a little absurd just because we are all shoe collectors. No shoe is exempt from not being bought. That is like me saying don't buy the retros if you got the OGs or don't get the Concord lows if you got the highs. Regardless of the concept, they are all meant to be bought.

Last edited:
to everyone complaining about peeps wanting to buy to make a royal and bred pair, are you gonna trade a pair of breds or royals for a pair of these painted joints?

integrity is a funny thing

yeah i bought royals and "breds" because i wanted them, not trying to make some bootleg pair of them.

i just think people buying these to make those kicks from the set are missing the whole point of the shoe.  it hurts peoples chances that actually want the shoe, and dont want it just to make royals or "breds".  To me, these shoes are doper than straight aj1 royals or "breds".  I think there are a good amount of people out there that would agree with me that trying to achieve those shoes from these is straight blasphemous, and chances are the people doing it are kids who dont even know what the bones brigade was.
just making the point that people are gaga for those kicks and they see a way to"get" a pair. i love shoes with a backstory so i can appreciate your feelings on keeping these the way they are, but you have to appreciate the irony of nike taking lances story of mismatched kicks, boxing them up years later and selling them to you. essentially, dudes are doing what lance did - take shoes out the box and use them not how nike intended if we wanna get technical

How bout "Gator" Rogowski. That POS
Man every time I watch stoked I cry. Gator was actually a skater I loved and emulated. Even got a letter from him once after I wrote to him. Really sad that his life spun out of control so badly.

You see skating evolved so much from that time, but no one else lost it as bad as he did. Arrogant to think he shouldnt have to adapt to the youngins coming up. I blame the skate industry tho. Skaters say it aint a sport but it is competitive in a way to some more than others. So many skaters have come N gone out the scene. Sad for the girl but not for him at all.

Screw getting these to make a royal or bred pair lmao...these joints look so tough with the paint stripping.

Thats the whole point of the extra layer of paint right?

just making the point that people are gaga for those kicks and they see a way to"get" a pair. i love shoes with a backstory so i can appreciate your feelings on keeping these the way they are, but you have to appreciate the irony of nike taking lances story of mismatched kicks, boxing them up years later and selling them to you. essentially, dudes are doing what lance did - take shoes out the box and use them not how nike intended if we wanna get technical

Also if you REALLY want to get technical, if you love skating then you shouldn't even be buying these. Nike is such a huge corporation that it has literally destroyed the shoe market in skating. Soletech is practically useless at this point aside from Emerica, Fallen shoes is having their issues right now and might go under a new distributor and every other company does not have the financial backing that Nike. The skating world is at such an odd time right now and this is just the shoe aspect. Hardgoods are even worse.

But this whole debate has gone back when SB was first brought to the market. You had the skaters vs the sneakerheads and the countless battles that go with that whole thing just because a true skater could never get a pair of SBs cause they'd always sell out first day. But at this day in age, I don't think anybody should be surprised that someone will take these Jordan SB skate shoes and just make them into a normal Jordan shoe. So just let people be with what they do cause it's been going on for a long time now.

Also if you REALLY want to get technical, if you love skating then you shouldn't even be buying these. Nike is such a huge corporation that it has literally destroyed the shoe market in skating. Soletech is practically useless at this point aside from Emerica, Fallen shoes is having their issues right now and might go under a new distributor and every other company does not have the financial backing that Nike. The skating world is at such an odd time right now and this is just the shoe aspect. Hardgoods are even worse.

But this whole debate has gone back when SB was first brought to the market. You had the skaters vs the sneakerheads and the countless battles that go with that whole thing just because a true skater could never get a pair of SBs cause they'd always sell out first day. But at this day in age, I don't think anybody should be surprised that someone will take these Jordan SB skate shoes and just make them into a normal Jordan shoe. So just let people be with what they do cause it's been going on for a long time now.
Amen!!!!!!!!!

I know it only means so much coming from me, but we are very much legit.

We ship out everything with the original receipt from an authorized Nike retailer. Like with most pre-orders/add to cart services there is no 100% guarantee your sneakers will be secured, but we're very good at what we do, and if for some reason we can't secure your sneakers we send out refunds within 12-24 hours.

Thanks and good luck to everybody attempting to get these.

i would never make a purchase through any of those 'businesses', no hate either...the foolish will bite..

I know it only means so much coming from me, but we are very much legit.

We ship out everything with the original receipt from an authorized Nike retailer. Like with most pre-orders/add to cart services there is no 100% guarantee your sneakers will be secured, but we're very good at what we do, and if for some reason we can't secure your sneakers we send out refunds within 12-24 hours.

Thanks and good luck to everybody attempting to get these.
Wow, that price you're trying to get though

Eff all that noise. I got the first pair of AJ1xSB because of the classic OG silhouette, and the unique color way.

Yet I'm gunning for these (with both colors on lock for retail) because I missed on both Bred and Royal 1s... And yes I'm going to match the pairs after getting the paint off. The fact that people are bothered by folks wanting to "recreate" them is beyond me, but I can guarantee those are the same people sitting on multiple pairs of both Breds and Royals who prevented others from eating and love to throw that in people's faces on NT.

Back
Top Bottom