Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

i have not got a shoe from nike.com in over 2 years , not 1.
same here man lol. i have not been able to cop a single launch product on NDC in like 2-3 yrs also.

F*** NDC lol. Champs, Eastbay, and Finishline are the only places where i've successfully copped in the past few years. Most recently copped carmines off champs

Last edited:
Y'all speeds can be super fast but if the ping sucks booty is not going to make a difference.. :wink:

@hadowajp  i hear you b. Thats just not my scene anymore.

I hate having to stand on line for hrs with sneakers talking about

'what size you gonna get'

'what grails you got?'

"yo ill trade you any shoe i got in my phone pic for those"

man **** gimme my shoes and get me outta here. 
laugh.gif

Anyone call local south bay skate shops?? thinking about circ A, but the Tiff release was a disaster. LMK Locals.

I don't really buy too many Jordans anymore. I'm mostly just dunks and other non hyped shoes so I haven't really had to rely on NDC too much. For the Carmines I got through the captcha just fine but was stuck looking at the spinning wheel for about an hour and 15 minutes. When it finally stopped spinning, it said OOS. I was even able to checkout on Finishline, but kept getting checkout errors. My paypal account got charged 3 times but my order never processed. Buying Jordans definitely aint like it used to be.

Anyone call local south bay skate shops?? thinking about circ A, but the Tiff release was a disaster. LMK Locals.
no offense.. but why not just call yourself? just asking.. seems like the "has anyone called" question comes up in a lot of threads.

None taken. I was going to do exactly that today but I just got out of work an hour ago.. No time.

I don't really buy too many Jordans anymore. I'm mostly just dunks and other non hyped shoes so I haven't really had to rely on NDC too much. For the Carmines I got through the captcha just fine but was stuck looking at the spinning wheel for about an hour and 15 minutes. When it finally stopped spinning, it said OOS. I was even able to checkout on Finishline, but kept getting checkout errors. My paypal account got charged 3 times but my order never processed. Buying Jordans definitely aint like it used to be.
I was checked out on NDC 4 mins after the Carmine's went up.. and got my second pair from FNL.. I think FNL has the best process.. if you get through (Firefox works the best) and your size is available you'll get them (unless your address doesn't match your payment address exactly).

Personally I feel like it's totally random. I have been successful on NDC pre captcha and post captcha. I got my Retro 88s from Finishline. My addresses definitely match. But sometimes you win some, sometimes you lose some. I've just been losing lately.

Personally I feel like it's totally random. I have been successful on NDC pre captcha and post captcha. I got my Retro 88s from Finishline. My addresses definitely match. But sometimes you win some, sometimes you lose some. I've just been losing lately.
I was pretty lucky before captcha ( especially via mobile, which is weird) as well.. I don't know.. I'm banking on internet speeds being the key.

have a good night, fam! Gotta get up early to wait in line for those "black toes" SMFH

Last edited:
Bout to pull the trigger on 550 for the pack...Good luck to everyone ready to sweat it out, it looks like this release is gonna get hectic. I'll probably try for the retail cop anyway, but both pairs on Ndc sounds impossible with the supply/demand it's looking like. These shoes are great, in the sense that 10-20 years down the line, you'll actually be able to look and see how much did/didn't beat them up. Nostalgia on multiple levels, props for the concept.

Last edited:
@MakeSomeRice

Good luck on those black toes. Me, I've gotta work tomorrow at 7:00.
Thanks! It's for the hell of it really (got the green light from my wife to go "play").. and they're BGrades which I am totally okay with (BGrades didn't bother me when I worked for nike during college and they don't bother me now).. and at the end of the day.. they're just shoes.. so wear them.

Last edited:
No it didn't
I got 13ms, not sure if that's good or not.

never tested my ping... but I hardly ever have any issues getting through since captcha was implemented.

Gotta ping Nike store not what shows up on speed test

@hadowajp
 i hear you b. Thats just not my scene anymore.

I hate having to stand on line for hrs with sneakers talking about

'what size you gonna get'

'what grails you got?'

"yo ill trade you any shoe i got in my phone pic for those"

man **** gimme my shoes and get me outta here. :lol:

I'm with you man but myself and the people I'm talking about going with are all "old" so I don't believe that's out type of Convo if it's in the cards I would show up around midnight

Back
Top Bottom