Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

mj10_tccal.gif

:lol:

I was checked out on NDC 4 mins after the Carmine's went up.. and got my second pair from FNL.. I think FNL has the best process.. if you get through (Firefox works the best) and your size is available you'll get them (unless your address doesn't match your payment address exactly).
I wish this was true for FNL for me during the carmine release but I got an error during the checkout process. I got a paypal receipt but never an order confirmation from FNL. When I tried getting back on FNL, I was stuck at the back of line again waiting to get on the site. FNL ultimately cancelled the paypal payment.

I hope no one actually tries copping both pairs to get royals and breds out of them. Its going to be a pain in the butt to get every single bit of color off. Especially between the stitching and hard to reach areas. Good luck to whoever cops. I'm not 1 bit interested in this idea with these 1s.

I hope no one actually tries copping both pairs to get royals and breds out of them. Its going to be a pain in the butt to get every single bit of color off. Especially between the stitching and hard to reach areas. Good luck to whoever cops. I'm not 1 bit interested in this idea with these 1s.

Have u seen how many people already said that this was their goal?

Any places in the boston area getting these? I feel like Cncpts going to do a raffle system. Might head to Orchard to camp if they're getting them 

my local spot changed from fcfs to doing a raffle...they are doing the raffle now and he said first ticket is free... :frown:

Any places in the boston area getting these? I feel like Cncpts going to do a raffle system. Might head to Orchard to camp if they're getting them 
Every spot I'll called so far either has no info yet or have told me two different stores already.

Gonna pick up a couple raffle tickets this week and hope for the best come Saturday. Hopefully the overseas spots weren't ruined from selling to us Americans after the first AJxSB collab.

Gonna pick up a couple raffle tickets this week and hope for the best come Saturday. Hopefully the overseas spots weren't ruined from selling to us Americans after the first AJxSB collab.

:lol: i hope its nothing like the first time. that was a salty morning for me

heard my local spot is getting 45 of each pair... not sure how true this is but thats not a lot considering they got 100 of the diamond sb's and they are going to let people buy both.

heard my local spot is getting 45 of each pair... not sure how true this is but thats not a lot considering they got 100 of the diamond sb's and they are going to let people buy both.
The fact that there are two different colorways makes them more limited but it you don't care what color you get then I guess that about equals tiffs distribution according to your local spot only of course

My shop doing a raffle, sold as a pack, and pretty sure pricing over retail. Hope I can win that raffle.

Back
Top Bottom