Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

from what I heard its beyond shady, that's why. only chance you got is on GR jordans that they rsvp for.
only caught one rsvp at ntny and that was for bred xis size 12.5. I won a few times at mercer, even some limited stuff but once they changed it to the picture thing it was a wrap from me.
Funny you say that because you are not the only person to tell me this. I've only won ONCE no RSVP serivce. It was for Bred 11's but they had HUGE stock in them, probably the only reason I won. After that, no love from them.

Nike has actually set a lag time, to which they believe bots respond within, so that may be a reason you responded super quick but still lost.
that's why you gotta keep dm'ing them different sizes to have a slightly better chance to catch that. lets say you wear 11.5/12, copy paste your info with an 11.5, then dm them but with a 12, rinse and repeat

I got thru at RF one time and they ain't have my shoes...

Made a scene.. But got something out of it

Funny you say that because you are not the only person to tell me this. I've only won ONCE no RSVP serivce. It was for Bred 11's but they had HUGE stock in them, probably the only reason I won. After that, no love from them.
ive heard that on here. im from nyc so fortunately I don't got to deal with that mess :lol:

what you get 
nerd.gif

what shoes and what happened? if it was limited I would've gone crazy :lol:, but if it was a GR Jordan I would've used it as leverage to catch something limited.

For the ppl who done 2 diff accts for a shoe can u add into one acct and then jus change accts when u get in cart or will u lose if u do that?

Yeah there's a reason no one wins at NikeDC, but thats a whole topic that needs it's own thread...plus some people may get put on blast lol.

that's why you gotta keep dm'ing them different sizes to have a slightly better chance to catch that. lets say you wear 11.5/12, copy paste your info with an 11.5, then dm them but with a 12, rinse and repeat
I also wondered about this. What if you DM your name differently for example:

#Paint John Doe 10 then #Paint john doe 10 then #Paint John doe 10

Would that work?

I also wondered about this. What if you DM your name differently for example:

#Paint John Doe 10 then #Paint john doe 10 then #Paint John doe 10

Would that work?
it would successfully send those DMs, whether or not that helped is another question.

what shoes and what happened? if it was limited I would've gone crazy :lol:, but if it was a GR Jordan I would've used it as leverage to catch something limited.

Lol it was red black and purple sevens from the way I was acting you woulda thought them joints was the holy grail.

I didn't even get nothing special...nothing was coming out and I didn't want them to forget about my free RSVP I got bred 11s and gave em to my little brother.

The manager got fired a month after those came out for shadiness..

Side note, I walked down to Finishline and bought the sevens lol

Last edited:
imo the more dms you send the better. sending one dm and hoping for the best is not as good as sending 50 dms.

FOR THE LA HEADS (and sorry if this has been asked)

Why are both kicks dropping in SM only>?

Yeah there's a reason no one wins at NikeDC, but thats a whole topic that needs it's own thread...plus some people may get put on blast lol.
lol. I've heard so many stories, I just gave up ever trying. Kind of sucks that I haven't been able to get my shoes the same day I cop in almost 2 year but have to wait for UPSuck

Lol it was red black and purple sevens from the way I was acting you woulda thought them joints was the holy grail.

I didn't even get nothing special...nothing was coming out and I didn't want them to forget about my free RSVP I got bred 11s and gave em to my little brother.

The manager got fired a month after those came out for shadiness..

Side note, I walked down to Finishline and bought the sevens lol
:lol: not bad. there mustve been something else you could've used it on though, but at the same time if you took too long the manager would've been fired along with your chance at a free rsvp win.

Back
Top Bottom