Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

25-30 extra per shoe after aint bad still

especially if its a local shop.....they could charge $250 each & tax
They could sell them for whatever they want... including that little number next to the letters MSRP, yes I know was the S stands for but come on, that's the price of the shoe. People hate on resellers but shops are becoming the first line of resellers.

Shops have over head, and with hype releases like this more than half these people will never come and support that shop. I always try and support my local whenever possible. Wished they got these.

They could sell them for whatever they want... including that little number next to the letters MSRP, yes I know was the S stands for but come on, that's the price of the shoe. People hate on resellers but shops are becoming the first line of resellers.

skate shops know this is the only time they will see the majority of people who are copping these & have them priced accordingly.... some are charging DBL box so $200 each is cake...

Last edited:
Not trying to hype anything believe me i don't want to spend that much either and probably wont but its possible comparing to AJ 1s which 90% of people who want them want to strip the paint to look the same.

Im sure soon on ebay we will see stripped pairs for double the prices we see now.

Everyone says i wont pay that much but they do if no one did prices wouldn't stay so High

Last edited:
Heads up for Bay Area heads. Size 11 still available at Atlas.

Cops threatened to disperse the line so Atlas had people pay for their pairs then they get to pick up tomorrow. Everyone in line got their pairs.
Please take all my reps 
pimp.gif

Just paid for both pairs in a sz. 11.  Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow.

Think there was a few sz. 11 in the whites left after I picked mine up. 

Not trying to hype anything believe me i don't want to spend that much either and probably wont but its possible comparing to AJ 1s which 90% of people who want them want to strip the paint to look the same.

Im sure soon on ebay we will see stripped pairs for double the prices we see now.
no cuz these arent bred or royals. they are sbs

Shops have over head, and with hype releases like this more than half these people will never come and support that shop. I always try and support my local whenever possible. Wished they got these.
I realize that but they're not starving... if they only pay rent when hyped releases come out then they have bigger problems. They're just capitalizing which is fine, its the american way. I just by no means would consider it a "great" deal at this point.

Please take all my reps :pimp:

did you snipe some guy parking his car?

Wasn't really looking to jump through hoops for these, my local did an instagram raffle, and I entered on a good, thinking no way will I get the call.

Looks like I'm getting the one pair I was interested in out of the 2. BOX price.

Last edited:

Cops threatened to disperse the line so Atlas had people pay for their pairs then they get to pick up tomorrow. Everyone in line got their pairs.

help zyzz out?

ruh roh

Wasn't really looking to jump through hoops for these, my local did an instagram raffle, and I entered on a good, thinking no way will I get the call.

Looks like I'm getting the one pair I was interested in out of the 2. BOX price.

I wish my local did a raffle. Both of my locals are 45 min away from me.

did you snipe some guy parking his car?
No idea that happened until I finished caught up reading that post 
eek.gif

I called Atlas right after mfghilario  posted the info and asked if they could hold me a pair.  They said no, so I sped there and behold, both colorways in sz. 11 were still available when I asked.
help zyzz out?
Will find out when i get there tomorrow.  They closed up shop (8pm PST) by the time I got home to update on my situation.

No idea that happened until I finished caught up reading that post :wow:

I called Atlas right after mfghilario posted the info and asked if they could hold me a pair.  They said no, so I sped there and behold, both colorways in sz. 11 were still available when I asked.

Will find out when i get there tomorrow.  They closed up shop (8pm PST) by the time I got home to update on my situation.

Rofl lightning cop for the win.

Back
Top Bottom