Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Struck out online this morning so hit the shop around 8am 7th in line out of 11 heads shop opens at 10am, found out only 12 pairs total and $25 mark up. Needed a 12 and unfortunate that was the biggest size they had and went to the first 2 that been there all night -_- walked away with these last black pair and biggest size white pair available.
View media item 1013400

24/7 site was really strange. I submitted an order without ever putting in any credit card information and got a confirmation email. Then a new page pops up asking for credit card info and it gets denied.

So I have a order confirmation email from 24/7 without ever paying anything so no idea what is going on there.
That happened to me too but after I payed I received a confirmation e-mail saying that my payment was successful. 

Struck out online this morning so hit the shop around 8am 7th in line out of 11 heads shop opens at 10am, found out only 12 pairs total and $25 mark up. Needed a 12 and unfortunate that was the biggest size they had and went to the first 2 that been there all night -_- walked away with these last black pair and biggest size white pair available.
size 11 too, damn it hurts even more missing out on these

patiently waiting for another link to pop up on here  
laugh.gif

srs.

Yams last night made me over sleep smh... Hoping can snag a pair on craigslist over the next week but if not oo well

Back
Top Bottom