Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Jesus which group of you goons is this?

#LanceMountainFiles

sick.gif
Must be the 2014 "Git Money Boyz"

These definitely feel like the recent Jordan 1 retros. Let's not trick ourselves.

Note: I wore my pair all day as well

babyjs23 babyjs23 Nice close up shots. Where would you place these LMs leather wise? Banned-LM-'13s?

Also GL on the next procedure. It was just yesterday that we were conversing on the first.
Thanks fam. Not bad for using an iPhone camera [emoji]128077[/emoji].

Where would I place the LM leather?
Although, some may agree or disagree and refute my personal opinion, I would place them on the same level as the Banned's.

Here's why:
The same tumbled leather used as the banned's.
The softness of the leather, even if the paint has not been removed. It will only get better as the paint is removed.
The same thickness of the leather used is dead-on to the banned's compared to the 2013's.

They definitely far exceed the 2013's.

Last edited:
I found a pair of whites (not revealing size) online for $265 from overseas, feel free to PM me your size if you hit the size I'll pm the link back fair enough.

He copped successfully :pimp:

thank you locobans
after a sadderday of missing out on all online and local spots due to the flu i am glad to be able to cop at least one pair from this set. :smokin
you the man!

That s what NT could be when its at its best.

Kudos and congrats.

:smokin

Last edited:
Triumph San Rafael? 10 guys lined up Thursday night after i saw that didnt even bother checking Frid nor Saturday pointless.

Yeah I was told about thirty people ended up there and I didn't have a clue how many pairs they had

Yeah I was told about thirty people ended up there and I didn't have a clue how many pairs they had

They had 40 pairs each color and ppl were allowed to buy both... I figured more than 30 would be lined up by Sat morning so didn't bother; I did called on Friday afternoon and the store associate said there were 35-40 campers already so thats summed it up.

Yeah I thought about heading over early in the morning but I had to head down to sant Cruz and couldn't make it an all day thing to much work to be done at the office before my vacation

luckly got all 9/9 confs, balling
pimp.gif
Cool story bro
mean.gif

Why u need 9 tho...
one week later realizes the cost of atc fees, ebay fees, shipping fees, paypal fees and cost of shoes, doesn't cover his and1 shoes he plans on purchasing. Good luck, I plan on scamming you.

ban most likely coming your way....
Wonder if he gonna be wearing them rose print joggers in his avi with them
roll.gif

Last edited:
@AyoKamikaze   if that pair you bought earlier was a size 10.5 you might want to check that site again, it's back up.  And it was up earlier today before I bought it, and then it re-appeared.

Could be a glitch, so not sure what to think until the shop emails.

Back
Top Bottom