Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Anyone get a shipping confirmation from Greenhouse that placed a phone order? I can't even remember if I gave the dude my email to send the tracking number. I do recall him saying he'd ship them out this morning. 

Wow I'm shocked that my order from 50/50 store actually shipped lol I placed it like 4 hrs after release
sarcastic-wow.gif

it appears that your "crowning" achievement was today.. welcome to NT..

Think I'm actually going to keep my black pair, I'm beginning to want the white colorway as well, it looks so good as the paint begins to scratch off. Wish there was a way to keep the shoe right in that transformation phase.

Think I'm actually going to keep my black pair, I'm beginning to want the white colorway as well, it looks so good as the paint begins to scratch off. Wish there was a way to keep the shoe right in that transformation phase.

There is. Throw on a layer of matte clearcoat.

not sure if a shoemaker applies finishes but it's worth a call, maybe you could find some who restores/customizes in your area. IF you do attempt it yourself, a couple of thin coats painted on with a couple hours of drying time in between should do it. I would wait a day or 2 to wear them so that it can fully dry and cure a bit.

no, use flattop if you want factory finish. There is a bit of gloss in matte

EDIT: you won't mess them up just apply with a paint brush..super easy

never used the flat top, but the little bit of gloss is a good thing depending on the shoe. wouldn't it flatten the sheen from the red and blue too though?

finisher is just an "outer shell" and essentially it's really just paint on top of paint. not to mention, leather is pretty porous so adhesion usually isn't an issue (I definitely would hope not from the factory).

not sure if a shoemaker applies finishes but it's worth a call, maybe you could find some who restores/customizes in your area. IF you do attempt it yourself, a couple of thin coats painted on with a couple hours of drying time in between should do it. I would wait a day or 2 to wear them so that it can fully dry and cure a bit.

never used the flat top, but the little bit of gloss is a good thing depending on the shoe. wouldn't it flatten the sheen from the red and blue too though?

Wouldn't trust a restorer from New York unless the **** was getting done in my face, but Florida yeah, seem to have reliable people out there.

As far as the paint flattening the red and blue that's my exact outlook, I think the black portions would look better flat. Do you think it's better to leave the toe boxes the way they are and just paint the rest of the shoe?

And I think a gloss might look a little better. I'm not sure how a matte finish will come out on an already dull shoe

Did anyone order from street machine n shipped ?? I got order confirmation right after my order but the paypal payment is still pending....HOPE THEY WON'T CANCEL MY ORDER

Did anyone order from street machine n shipped ?? I got order confirmation right after my order but the paypal payment is still pending....HOPE THEY WON'T CANCEL MY ORDER

Dog its monday and its denmark

Everyone knows they move slower than others

Back
Top Bottom