Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Also, guys I went a half size up in these and was wondering if they would be too big now? I have a wide foot and heard these run narrow. 

Got a set for 590 not sure if I should grab or hold out n try for another set cheaper
post-25179-you-can-do-it-gif-serious-rob-rnbk.gif

Yeah I guess I might have to pay $330-$350 for them. I actually like the white ones better but why did they have to make the Air Jordan wing logo in white?
From the first pictures released by Nike, the white painted ones had black wing logo on them. But after seeing some people rub off all the paint off the white ones, the logo is white.

Damn never noticed

That photo of those skated in whites :smokin

Gonna try and get a buddy of mine to skate in my pair so it's natural :lol:

Damn never noticed

Yeah I wasn't sure if I was right so I spent a lot of time looking at instagram of people taking off the paint and they all seem to have the wing logo in white.
This really turned me off with the white pairs.

I dunno. I see a lot of people's blk/red and royal dreams being broken this week as we see more fubar'd pairs. They will try and sell them once they realize they have a high chance of screwing them up.

So per the usual short term price decline, then eventual rise.

Out here in socal all i see is the ******* white ones [emoji]128530[/emoji] and no ******* 9.5 ! In the blacks !

Meetup is ideal because scammer could file a chargeback using credit card and you are toast most of the time.
Just had this happen on something I sold on ebay. Shipped with delivery confirmation, but buyer claimed he never authorized the purchase. 
mean.gif

One wasn't more limited than the other lol. It's called shops kept that sh*t for themselves...happens a lot.

Just had this happen on something I sold on ebay. Shipped with delivery confirmation, but buyer claimed he never authorized the purchase. :smh:
crazy. Most scam stories nowadays I heard about involve the buyer filing a chargebacksaying the shoes are counterfeit and then send you back fakes

Just had this happen on something I sold on ebay. Shipped with delivery confirmation, but buyer claimed he never authorized the purchase. 
mean.gif
SMFH, but as long as you had delivery confirmation, you should be good?  Hope Paypal sides with you bro.

Back
Top Bottom