Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

My man deezrsackolishus deezrsackolishus whats good...?

These are no carmines , foamposite yeezys etc.

In 6 months they will be nowhere to be found.

The other ones you re mentioning though...?

Come up every other corner...

Get them now , if you regret sell them later...They wont go lower than you bought them anyways.

I know man. Hell at this point if i found a pair i would take retail on the damn yeezys n carmines haha

Why list it now though for a ludicrous price though? If anything don't list them to make them look even more uncommon, since that's one less pair up on ebay. 
your right.. he's also losing money with listing fees over and over again. If he really thought that he should have just kept them in the box for 6 months

Just please do yourself a favor and PM me the info if it's an 11.5 or 12 so I can buy them....
Just get him weatherman or tampon foams for trade 
laugh.gif

Just opened them up.

My god, the quality on these is amazing. People weren't lying.

Love the shoes already. Lacing on them is a little weird (looping around and into the laceholes if that makes sense), so I tried relacing them a little and already screwed it up a little haha

I'll post some good pics tomorrow!

Still mad at myself for sleeping on these, literally I chose sleep instead of attempting on release day. Right now the market still seems to high 320+ :smh:

The market may stabilize for a while but don't expect deadstock pairs to be these prices for long. As new pairs will be hard to come by in a few months.

Anyone else have some excess glue right above the soles of their pair?

Kinda annoying but I guess I should expect it from Nike

The Paint on the LM are so Durable, they never chip off not unless skate or acetone or an isoprophyl alcohol is applied.

But Casual wear won't take the paint.

Wore my white more than 15x,

and I'll wear it again tonight. 

after about a month's worth of wear on both pairs, realizing these are a bit smaller than my other jordan 1's.

anyone else noticing slight pinky toe issues?

after about a month's worth of wear on both pairs, realizing these are a bit smaller than my other jordan 1's.

anyone else noticing slight pinky toe issues?
My 10.5 feel like a 10.25 and thats with thin dri-fit socks on. 

I'm sure once they break in they will feel more comfortable.

My guess is that extra padding and the comfortable insoles are what's making them feel a tad bit tight.

Back
Top Bottom