Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

evoxr1 evoxr1
Same here.

Hopefully those that does not have a pair/set was able to purchase them this morning. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ugh! Still Hunting for My Set.. the struggle is real here in Canada.. SMFH.. 
mean.gif

Disagree... The only reason I was up is because I was getting ready to go to work. Most unemployed people sleep in very late. Statements like that sounds like you're hurt you couldn't flourish.

I was on a run before work smh. I ignore all messages/ notifications until I get back home. Of course the homie texted me and told me to check the thread. Of course I was pissed to say the least.

Disagree... The only reason I was up is because I was getting ready to go to work. Most unemployed people sleep in very late. Statements like that sounds like you're hurt you couldn't flourish.
I agree with you completely!  I for one was actually at work at the time. I was in the process of logging into my email and I came to this thread.  I clicked on the link that was posted in here and it read no longer available.  Roughly 10 minutes later I refreshed and the page was live with both pairs in a size 13 still available.  This was at roughly 6:15am EST.  Needless to say, I was lucky enough to cop both pairs!  The one time that being at work this early actually paid off!!!

I'm a lil salty cuz I was up but on eBay feenin for these retro 1 armed forces I found for the low which I was happy bout grabbing since my bro lost my original pair smh but the one night I don't get email notifications to this thread **** cray!

We got like 10 pairs in Edmonton. I was 4 hours before doors and they were already spoken for. Dropped $320 US shipped to get mine from Sweden, haha. Dammit.

We got like 10 pairs in Edmonton. I was 4 hours before doors and they were already spoken for. Dropped $320 US shipped to get mine from Sweden, haha. Dammit.

Damn from a Swedon store or person? I never paid over $215CDN on any pair from Europe and that's including shipping.

Last edited:
Hey Guys!

What do you think about 240usd per shoe + 89 shipping fee + 3% to cad convertion? Let me know what you think guys! TIA

Back
Top Bottom