Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Can anybody give insight on the sizing on these. Im a typically 10 with a wide foot. I fit AJ 1 Chicagos in a 10.5, Retro 5s in a 10, Older AF1s in a 10.5 Gloves in 10.5. Im looking to possibly trade Chicagos for a 11 in the white LM but I figure they would be too big, any insight would be greatly appreciated. 10.5 would be great but what can you do :nerd:

Can anybody give insight on the sizing on these. Im a typically 10 with a wide foot. I fit AJ 1 Chicagos in a 10.5, Retro 5s in a 10, Older AF1s in a 10.5 Gloves in 10.5. Im looking to possibly trade Chicagos for a 11 in the white LM but I figure they would be too big, any insight would be greatly appreciated. 10.5 would be great but what can you do :nerd:
I'd say go with 10.5. I'm usually an 11 in AJ 1's. But with the nicer material used on the Chicagos I fit in a 10.5 comfortably. My LM are a size 11 and I feel like I could have gone with a 10.5 comfotably

I'd say go with 10.5. I'm usually an 11 in AJ 1's. But with the nicer material used on the Chicagos I fit in a 10.5 comfortably. My LM are a size 11 and I feel like I could have gone with a 10.5 comfotably

Damn, thanks man. The hunt continues

Finding this size 13 is a struggle 
mean.gif

Well just when I was thinking about giving up, a DS sz 13 pack came up for 725 shipped, jumped on it, will be selling the whites but keeping the blacks, the guy wasn't willing to separate them so I took both 
pimp.gif

Well just when I was thinking about giving up, a DS sz 13 pack came up for 725 shipped, jumped on it, will be selling the whites but keeping the blacks, the guy wasn't willing to separate them so I took both :pimp:

I'd keep both. Congrats!

thanks fam
smokin.gif
 , I had the whites before and sold them, I didn't plan on spending that much money but I'm happy to just have the black pair
I've been hesitant to pull any triggers on a black pair. I think i'm settling because the prices don't seem to be getting any higher.. summer will be the real test once I weather the jordan brand storm on june 27th

I've been hesitant to pull any triggers on a black pair. I think i'm settling because the prices don't seem to be getting any higher.. summer will be the real test once I weather the jordan brand storm on june 27th
that day is full of good stuff dropping, but nothing that interests me 

Being a sz 13 prices are 400-500 and even the people who have the blacks won't sell, instead they're looking for trades for royals, breds, etc 
mean.gif

that day is full of good stuff dropping, but nothing that interests me 

Being a sz 13 prices are 400-500 and even the people who have the blacks won't sell, instead they're looking for trades for royals, breds, etc 
mean.gif
sheesh you big footers have it tough 
sick.gif
. congrats on the pickup though 

my stripped pair gets heavy rotation. The leather on these is considerably better than my 2015 chicago 1s and way better than my 2013 trilogy lol.

my stripped pair gets heavy rotation. The leather on these is considerably better than my 2015 chicago 1s and way better than my 2013 trilogy lol.

Are they really better then the 2015 chi?
Anyone else compare the 2 and think the same?

Whats a good price for a pair of black ones that are worn? They haven't been stripped or scratched yet but the guy still wore them. He's asking 399.95 for them and I KNOW I'm not paying that for some already used shoes. Would I be vain to ask for him to drop it down to 300?

how worn? if there's no heel drag, 300 is pretty good deal.  i think they go for a lil more, even for worn.

Back
Top Bottom