Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Yeah crazy that in March 2014 the stecyk dropped. Can't believe it's been nearly two years.

I just seen a website with replicas of the black pair , so be careful if your looking to buy. I have no idea about the quality. I really wanted to buy these but if fakes hit the market thats a headache and since both pairs will be $600 + im not willing to take a risk not being a 100 sure they are real. 

I just seen a website with replicas of the black pair , so be careful if your looking to buy. I have no idea about the quality. I really wanted to buy these but if fakes hit the market thats a headache and since both pairs will be $600 + im not willing to take a risk not being a 100 sure they are real. 
Link to said website?

Lol so glad I pounced on a pair for 300 shipped a while back... Size 9 in either color way are too expensive now, saw that coming from a mile away

Ehh i think it should be pretty easy to tell fakes on these. Lots of things that are very unique on this particular shoe that i don't think the fakes will bother with.

Last edited:
I wish they did a version of LMs with Chis and Black Toes or Chis and UNCs (this might make more sense since LM actually skated in UNCs)

Can you imagine if they did a Frag-SBB combo? 

Honestly I no it's a "what if scenario" but why wood they do sbb and frag wen they were not out wen lance mountain was wearing his 1s??

And are we sure there are fakes and that pair wasn't repainted like someone else said.... I'm pretty sure I remember someone tryna repaint there pair and it came out terrible like that
If there r fakes I wanna see a link as well

Last edited:
Honestly I no it's a "what if scenario" but why wood they do sbb and frag wen they were not out wen lance mountain was wearing his 1s??

And are we sure there are fakes and that pair wasn't repainted like someone else said.... I'm pretty sure I remember someone tryna repaint there pair and it came out terrible like that
If there r fakes I wanna see a link as well
This.

These would be very difficult to replicate and if they do, they would be easy to spot, just like the fake banneds..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom