Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

VIs blow em all away^^

wow thats a steal, i'd def  pay that

yea , they were those all white LE with the silver sticthing from like 2010 or 11 iirc

like $47 and dont have the courtesy to even message me ..
i much rather someone tell me they dont plan to pay so its a quick cancellation :smh:

Last edited:
Dope *** pic

Sad I couldn't get the 13s even sadder I sold my ones years ago :frown: the 2s are all I have left and there still my faves
I feel you about the 13s. Surprised that I couldn't grab given the immense amount of hate. It's whatever though, I'm definitely tryna get em still.

I am in LA and my shipment went through Ontario Wednesday and said it would be delivered Friday and nothing . Is that how the other LA heads shipping look?

im not a kid and I'm not trolling nor am i broke I'm probably older than you & been doing this longer than some of you..... just questioning is $530 too much for these? or is that the going rate on resell?

im not a kid and I'm not trolling nor am i broke I'm probably older than you & been doing this longer than some of you..... just questioning is $530 too much for these? or is that the going rate on resell?
u cant have been doing it for too long if youre asking what the going rate is AFTER you done bid and won the auction.

You should pay it because you bid on it wtf. That shouldn't even be a question.
This is my number one PET PEEVE!

Ebay buyers bidding, messaging you for a better offer only to not pay after I accept their deal.

People don't care, nor Ebay bout buyers having Unpaid Items against their acct's

U should have questioned urself before u bid it

just won on the bay for $530 wondering if i should pay that or take the L
:smh:
People like you are the reason it's worthless to sell on ebay. You're not taking the L, the seller is. Gone are the days of leaving negative feedback for a deadbeat buyer. I bet you bid multiple times on them knowing you never were going to pay then come on here trolling on how much you could flip them for.

You know they have something called a bid retraction form. You should have checked into it BEFORE the auction closed. Stop acting like a female dog and pay the seller.

Thats a good price about what I paid for my pair

Try for $500 flat if not $530 is good also

Did you just learn  how to read?  Because I know  if I want to know the going rate then I  Look it up  on ebay,campless, and other websites..    But  keep on trolling.   

A troll is... One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup  or message board  with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

you  had to know  you were going to get flamed hard  for  telling people you  didn't pay  on a winning ebay  bid .  unless  you really are  just that stup**

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom