Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

These were suppose to be delivered yesterday, no update since Wednesday, I hope there aren't any issues.
I have the same issue, located in LA. UPS at first told me it's lost this morning so I flipped out...called a buddy of mine whos a ups manager and he had them locate it in Ontario, it's just held up and should be delivered Monday. If you're located somewhere else, might want to contact ups to file an investigation.

Last edited:
I have the same issue, located in LA. UPS at first told me it's lost this morning so I flipped out...called a buddy of mine whos a ups manager and he had them locate it in Ontario, it's just held up and should be delivered Monday. If you're located somewhere else, might want to contact ups to file an investigation. Mine still showed this this morning:
Thanks for the info, my tracking looks like that too, yeah I'm in the LA area.

Last edited:

Anybody think i could trade my DB 13s for OVO 10s? or would i have to add money on top?
as stated above ovo's are going for a bit less. i have my pair (size 11) posted for trade, on CL, for ovo's but no inquiries on that trade. might be better off selling Dbs and buying OVOs

this is all normal for 13's... glue stains is just the quality we get now adays... Plastic over holograms is how all 13's come...

I have the same issue, located in LA. UPS at first told me it's lost this morning so I flipped out...called a buddy of mine whos a ups manager and he had them locate it in Ontario, it's just held up and should be delivered Monday. If you're located somewhere else, might want to contact ups to file an investigation. Mine still showed this this morning:

Last edited:
he just gave the seller a hard time. smh. it's not easy relisting and waiting for another week to auction your shoes... plus the fees.

then  get your broke a**  off   of ebay ,     you never intended on paying or you would have.  Instead you want to troll on here.   Someone on here may have been bidding against you and lost.   
yup hate people like this... i just sold a pair of airmax 95s on the bay , winning bid $47 and nothing :smh:

yup hate people like this... i just sold a pair of airmax 95s on the bay , winning bid $47 and nothing
mean.gif
wow thats a steal, i'd def  pay that

Back
Top Bottom