Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Just looking out for other collector's and taking business from resellers that are charging ridiculous  prices.  Got the jump on it gotta help people out that didn't get as lucky. Plus I know you'll get me back someday haha. Good luck to the rest that didn't get to the restock I definitely lucked out.

My boy got 3 pairs and we are the same size.....he wouldnt sell one pair to me for less than 450... You lucked out though man, i did the same for my friend with the olives and then multiple times for foams

I dunno if that's your BOY then. lol

WOW!! So I complain a lot of how the game has changed but there really are still some good people out there. I have some true OG heads that I look out for and they do the same and while I was flying back from a conference the restock happened....my boy ended up grabbing 3 pair!! He didn't know if I wanted my 11.5 or 12 so he grabbed me both. I couldn't beleive my eyes when I landed. I lucked out big time. I am so happy!!! I wanted these so bad and now thanks to another true collector (and good friend) I have mine. (**** resellers!!
happy.gif
) And to think I almost caved in and paid resell prices haha. Good luck to all who are still searching and congrats to those who also lucked out
Just looking out for other collector's and taking business from resellers that are charging ridiculous  prices.  Got the jump on it gotta help people out that didn't get as lucky. Plus I know you'll get me back someday haha. Good luck to the rest that didn't get to the restock I definitely lucked out.

They did not restock again today.... that page has been up since yesterday.
mean.gif
Quit trying to be NT famous smh
Homie I could care less about being famous on Niketalk....

The link from yesterday went down and a size 8 popped up today.

Did'nt bother copping because I got mines!

Of course fam. I have your back always. Appreciate ya. Get at me later brotha

They did not restock again today.... that page has been up since yesterday. :smh: Quit trying to be NT famous smh

There definitely was a restock today. That is the only reason mine are on the way (thanks to bdrake823) and are scheduled for delivery next tuesday.. So he was just trying to help. Don't be so quick to come at him :smh:

There definitely was a restock today. That is the only reason mine are on the way (thanks to bdrake823) and are scheduled for delivery next tuesday.. So he was just trying to help. Don't be so quick to come at him
mean.gif
These fools don't even know!

Trying to come at me sideways....
i have been refreshing every few minutes for the last 2 hours, no sizes ever popped up for me, stop trollin.
Ain't nobody trolling homie...

Apparently you need to work on your refreshing skills!

Last edited:
pic of the js showing on my screen for the fist time In a while so I guess sme happened again....

There definitely was a restock today. That is the only reason mine are on the way (thanks to bdrake823) and are scheduled for delivery next tuesday.. So he was just trying to help. Don't be so quick to come at him
mean.gif
the restock was a few days ago, how can you get shipping confirmation with estimated delivery when the so caled restcok osyriz is talking about happened less than an hour ago. im sure you are referring to the retsock that happened yesterday right?

i believe bdrake823 got your pairs on the restock yesterday, but there was no restock today. if there was then it would not say out of stock, it would shoe the sz bar but would not allow you to add any sizes, then later on it would go back to out of stock.

Last edited:
These fools don't even know!

Trying to come at me sideways....

Ain't nobody trolling homie...

Apparently you need to work on your refreshing skills!
so who are you, osyhriz or bdrake823, i believe proballer is referring to the restock that happened yesterday. there was no restock today, you are trying way to hard to get some nt fame.

a241c52b_DB.jpeg

Not trying for fame just showing that it did happen today. One of my confirmations email for the pair I got proballer.

Last edited:
a241c52b_DB.jpeg

Not trying for fame just showing that it did happen today
what time, if it was in the past hour i must of missed it by a minute or 2, fml. i was refreshing every 3-5 minutes since 2pm cst and they only thing i saw was out of stock over and over again. did they restock this morning, if so im sorry for not believing.

Last edited:
i feel like it was some around around mid morning on the east coast. I saw the size bar and hit refresh, but then it went back to out of stock

what time, if it was in the past hour i must of missed it by a minute or 2, fml. i was refreshing every 3-5 minutes since 2pm cst and they only thing i saw was out of stock over and over again. did they restock this morning, if so im sorry for not believing.
I saw it go up around 1130 mountain time thats when I got the pairs

so who are you, osyhriz or bdrake823, i believe proballer is referring to the restock that happened yesterday. there was no restock today, you are trying way to hard to get some nt fame.
SMH at this dude.

What you need to worry about is actually getting a pair....

By looking at bdrake's photo, there were more sizes available than what I had thought.

When I saw them on the site there was only a size 8

I saw it go up around 1130 mountain time thats when I got the pairs
cool, so yeah i was not even refreshing then. congrats on the cop, the other dude osyhriz posted the link about an hour ago saying there was a 2nd restock but i know for a fact it didnt happen anytime close to when he made that post, so yeah osyhriz you are trollin.

SMH at this dude.

By looking at bdrake's photo, there were more sizes available than what I had thought.

I saw from 8-13 when i got my orders in

SMH at this dude.

dude i have had my pairs since 11/30, picked up 3 pairs at nike dallas via rsvp, will send receipt shots via pm if neccessary. there was no restock when you made your post, so give it up already. bdrake already came in and setteled that arguement, restock was at 1 30 est, you posted after 3 est.

Last edited:
cool, so yeah i was not even refreshing then. congrats on the cop, the other dude osyhriz posted the link about an hour ago saying there was a 2nd restock but i know for a fact it didnt happen anytime close to when he made that post, so yeah osyhriz you are trollin.
Believe what you want.

I posted the link after I seen a size 8 with the intent of helping someone secure that pair.

yeah ive been refreshing like a fiend ever since 1 and I saw no sizes. 

Either way if he was joking, then let it be, and if he was trying to help somebody out then kudos to him.

Way to much effort stressing over this man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom