Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

yeah well i wouldn't even consider copping for that much. i wouldn't cop for 300. all shoes i buy go onto my feet.
I feel you, I was just trying to make a point. Maybe $300-$500 is ridiculous to you but like stated earlier, theres people that spend thousands on a pencil for charity lol. 

Personally I wouldn't pay that price tag either. 

For the hell of it, I'll do the RSVP for NT Boston just to see if I get lucky.

If I do, then I have to start scheming!

:lol: :pimp:

Going for nikedallas RSVP today, wife already gave the ok to take trip if I get a pair on lock.

Will also try dallas rsvp but doubt I ll b able to mke it there friday coz of wrk... I ll try to convince a friend of mine
To go fr me....dat also means I need to put his name instead of mine.... wish it was a saturday release.....
Htown to dallas is a quickbshort trip.... smh

For the hell of it, I'll do the RSVP for NT Boston just to see if I get lucky.
If I do, then I have to start scheming!
:lol: :pimp:
Tell you girl that you are planning a day day for her in boston and while you are there you be like well since we are here let me see what have lol.

I think alot of ppl arw going to walking around with sad faces with all the fsr on ebay. I think employees arw going to hit ppl off with the "our whole shippment didnt come in" excuse

no shoe is worth 500. charity or limited or not.

I'm sorry your mother would not pay that for your sneakers.

If you were one of those kids benefiting from that charity I bet you wouldn't think $500 is too much. 

Exactly...if his younger brother or sister was one of those children, he wouldn't have any problem with that price tag.

The point of raising money for charity is to raise as much as possible, which $500 would raise more than double what they would with this price tag.

I agree with the $500 price tag.

White folk spend thousands on a pencil for charity. Theres some people in here that spent thousands on Yeezys 
indifferent.gif
 and 
nthat.gif
 cause I got my resell on but that's niether here nor there.

It's for charity. I'd spend the $500 to "collect". 

By next week people gonna be asking for $500-700 for them anyway. Cut the nonsense out. Let those who want them get them.
Exactly!

I know I won't have a chance, so I will go after my Dunks & Frees.
The Frees are actually the best looking shoe in the pack  I may have a gametime decision to make...might have to start leaning towards the Frees since I'd rock them the most and they're probably the most comfortable Nike shoe on the market right now.  Smh at me copping like 20 shoes this month.
laugh.gif

I agree ^^^ Free's are the best looking shoe out of the pack...

The Frees are actually the best looking shoe in the pack  I may have a gametime decision to make...might have to start leaning towards the Frees since I'd rock them the most and they're probably the most comfortable Nike shoe on the market right now.  Smh at me copping like 20 shoes this month.
laugh.gif
Word on the Frees being the best looking...after I fail to get the DB 9's
laugh.gif
I'm going to try and snag the woman Frees for the wifey.....just a very classic look IMO with the grey/pink color way and the lace on the toe and the wording on the laces....not over done like a lot of DB shoe releases.

Does it matter whether you RSVP via computer or phone? Is one better than the other?

Does it matter whether you RSVP via computer or phone? Is one better than the other?
Whatever is faster. If people are sitting at their computers all day staring at the NT twitter and refreshing I have a feeling they will have a better chance then from the phone. 

good luck everyone, i'm going to take my chance from a computer i tried from the phone every other time and i'm 0-5

This may sound stupid but when i click on DM on twitter what do i add in the box that has what looks like a egg. Do i put @NikeTown?

^^^ - same question

When you direct message to a nike twitter...for instance @nikeboston when I click on direct message it doesn't automatically fill in who it is going to? Is that the norm so I need to type in @nikeboston for the to?  Haven't tried the RSVP system and am just looking to know if I am missing anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom