Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Closest NT to me is Boston (2 1/2 hour drive).
Wifey won't let me do it.
Might be a wrap folks...
tired.gif
tell your girl that you went out for milk and got lost.
wink.gif

Really hoping Nike Roosevelt Field Mall doesn't do the RSVP anywhere between 3:30-4:45 Pm. I'll be in class with no service, and no wifi. 
mad.gif

soooooo many people wouldnt buy then lol

I would, especially since it's for charity.

A majority of these people that buy these are kids, using their parents money, promising they'll pay them back once they resell them.

I don't think many parents would appreciate their 16 year old having $500+ of theirs tied up on a single pair of shoes.

:wink:

prices on ebay are nuts right now, hopefully my work internet locks me down a pair 

I agree with the $500 price tag.

White folk spend thousands on a pencil for charity. Theres some people in here that spent thousands on Yeezys 
indifferent.gif
 and 
nthat.gif
 cause I got my resell on but that's niether here nor there.

It's for charity. I'd spend the $500 to "collect". 

By next week people gonna be asking for $500-700 for them anyway. Cut the nonsense out. Let those who want them get them.

I agree with the $500 price tag.

White folk spend thousands on a pencil for charity. Theres some people in here that spent thousands on Yeezys :stoneface:  and :nthat:  cause I got my resell on but that's niether here nor there.

It's for charity. I'd spend the $500 to "collect". 

By next week people gonna be asking for $500-700 for them anyway. Cut the nonsense out. Let those who want them get them.

Exactly!

I know I won't have a chance, so I will go after my Dunks & Frees.

I would be with that! 2 pairs please!

You already know homie. :pimp:

Anybody know if these will be available in size 12.5?

Looks like it..

Access to the Nike.com launch of Oswaldo’s Jordan 9 will be available via Twitter link only. Follow @NikeStore on Twitter
Check out our Product Launch FAQ for tips on how to score a pair of your favorite Doernbecher shoe.
Price: GS $120 Men’s $175
Sizes available: GS 3.5-7y Men’s 8-13, 14, 15
Limit 1 per customer

http://insider.nike.com/us/shoes/nike-x-doernbecher-holiday-2012-collection-5463/

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Question...
I live with my older bro he has his own NDC account... Can he order a pair with his CC and I order a pair with my CC on my NDC account... or is that considered as passing the limit

Nope, you're fine. Separate accounts + separate CC's means you're good money....even if both pairs are shipped to the same address, too.

Back
Top Bottom