Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Birdmans owned every pair of IV's ever made.. the man knows his sizing..LOL.

I'm a little lost with the whole "Birdman" thing :stoneface: All that I was saying was that I have "4" pairs of Jordan 9's as in the number "four" not Jordan "IV" >D and they all fit true to size to answer the person who asked how the Jordan 9's fit because they never owned a pair but if that makes me the "Birdman" hey I'll wear that hat (shrugs)

I'm a little lost with the whole "Birdman" thing
indifferent.gif
All that I was saying was that I have "4" pairs of Jordan 9's as in the number "four" not Jordan "IV"
grin.gif
and they all fit true to size to answer the person who asked how the Jordan 9's fit because they never owned a pair but if that makes me the "Birdman" hey I'll wear that hat (shrugs)
It's from the blk cement 4 thread.  Nothing about you.  Dude made 500 posts about how the shoe fit everyone in the worlds foot like they did his.

Maybe doubling time between each post - 10 minutes, 20 minutes, 40 minutes... would put the next post at 4:10 est.  Really wouldn't work if it kept going past that 80 minutes would put you at 5:30 for the 5th shoe...8:10 for the sixth and final one. Who knows it could happen in 33 seconds.

It's from the blk cement 4 thread.  Nothing about you.  Dude made 500 posts about how the shoe fit everyone in the worlds foot like they did his.
THIS. Nothing to do with you Joulze :wink: "birdman" was the self proclaimed sizing expert..

"everyone should go up a half size" according to the birdman.

Back
Top Bottom