Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

You Know It! Trying To Take Someone too to grab my uncle in colorado a pair. He loves the idea behind the DB Charity and wants to get a pair of each Jordan,SB and AF1

laugh.gif

Hoping someone won't pick up or someones transaction doesn't go through?
even if this does happen, im sure they'd deny you from buying a pair because the store is still obligated to tweet out their #reserves for the pairs that were never purchased. I think they'll only sell to those that get the second twitter DM reserve, if i'm not mistaken

even if this does happen, im sure they'd deny you from buying a pair because the store is still obligated to tweet out their #reserves for the pairs that were never purchased. I think they'll only sell to those that get the second twitter DM reserve, if i'm not mistaken
Can anyone confirm this? If anyone here knows someone at a NT they should ask how they're going to handle the RSVP kicks that were never picked up.

Did nike ever sY how they pick he people that gt rsvp? Coz m thinkin they cannot possibly go hrough each dm to check sz n record it....
All dat in a couple of hours.... who is readi g all the dms? Or is it random coz its clearly not bout the quickest dm.... I did mine in second n didnt gt ish...
Ndc is gna b a madhouse tomorrow crash after crash till they post the doernbecher 9 sould out lol....
Hw mny bred 11 should I gt to gt a pair of doernbecher? Da million dollar question lol
Congrats to those that secured their pairs though

I know for a fact out here at NTLA and NTSM they send out a second twitter RSVP process for unclaimed pairs. After the second they go on a FCFS basis.

NikeDC only tweets that its first come first serve on every release

Yeah, pretty much everyone is just gonna have to base it off what their respective Niketown has been doing.

Last edited:
Did nike ever sY how they pick he people that gt rsvp? Coz m thinkin they cannot possibly go hrough each dm to check sz n record it....
All dat in a couple of hours.... who is readi g all the dms? Or is it random coz its clearly not bout the quickest dm.... I did mine in second n didnt gt ish...
Ndc is gna b a madhouse tomorrow crash after crash till they post the doernbecher 9 sould out lol....
Hw mny bred 11 should I gt to gt a pair of doernbecher? Da million dollar question lol
Congrats to those that secured their pairs though

Nike Roosevelt sometimes re-rsvp's pairs, but not always.

i've noticed however, they tend to re-rsvp the less limited shoes but not the more limited shoes, which is quite confusing.

can't wait to pick up mine tomorrow though :smokin

Nike Roosevelt sometimes re-rsvp's pairs, but not always.
i've noticed however, they tend to re-rsvp the less limited shoes but not the more limited shoes, which is quite confusing.
can't wait to pick up mine tomorrow though
smokin.gif
there's nothing really confusing about that. The more limited the shoe is, the higher the tendency for RSVPer's to go out and actually purchase the shoe, meaning no tweet to send out stating that there are more pairs to reserve. 

But man, im sure as hell along w you my man, cant wait to walk into Nike Roosevelt and just strut out with these pollitos

What happens to the pairs that moron's from other states RSVP and won't pick up tomorrow?

I didn't get picked not that I thought I would considering I sent DM's mad late.

What happens to the pairs that moron's from other states RSVP and won't pick up tomorrow?
I didn't get picked not that I thought I would considering I sent DM's mad late.
the store SHOULD then send another rsvp dm confirmation tweet stating which sizes they have left some time after the pick up window has closed

That is the stupidest idea. Now people that already got pairs will RSVP again. Why not just have non rsvp line the morning of and take names and give them a call or something. This whole RSVP **** is some bs.

I hate for my first post to be in here, but here it goes...

I was talking **** about the RSVP system and its uncertainty when I got my DM yesterday. Its hard to really say what happens behind the scenes. The way I see it, the last person to DM them should be the first message in the inbox, but whats to say they scroll in a certain pattern? I say just send a message out and hope you're lucky. 

Man, the RSVP System is a joke as we all know. I've read countless people on twitter saying that within seconds of posting they replied and still didn't get a DM. It's all for show, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom