Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Why do people keep saying they are going "early" to pick up for fear of their size being gone if they get there at a later time?
Isn't your size on hold for you until the launch is over?

theyre supposed to be but you have to factor in salty people who will actually go through the trouble to make a fake ID in order to pick up someones pair. all someone has to do is find someones confirmation messages, make a ID with that name on there, and boom...DB 9s.

Seen this on twitter. Dude offering trades to Nike DC for the db9. Nike DC dawg. Y'all kids need to calm down man. Its not THAT serious.

REALLY dawg, YOU THINK I WAS TRYING TO MAKE A TRADE TO NDC.................... yeah right...

yes i posted that in there but

i was posting that in there so maybe someone would see it and maybe want to make a deal with me ..............thats all

i really want the db 9's

and yes i will say i do go a bit overboard... but i l love my jays........

NOW ..... the y'all kids thing is way off

IVE BEEN IN THE SHOES GAME BEFORE MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN HERE WAS BORN ....

I WAS ROCKING SHELLHEAD ADIDAS AND RALPH SAMPSON PUMA'S BACK IN THE RUN DMC AND BREAKDANCING DAYS OF THE EARLY 80'S BEFORE JORDANS WERE EVEN OUT....AND....

IVE HAD EVERY OG JORDAN IN ALMOST EVERY COLORWAY THERE WAS AND IS

ofcourse you did not know that and you do not know me so its all good.......no prob nt fam member

I JUST HOPE I GET THESE SHOES FOR MY COLLECTION............................LOL23

I messaged nTNY 21 mercer and nike rooseveltfield.. I got a response from NTNY.. This was my first sucess ever with Twitter DM. Good **** Niketown.. It beats waiting on line.

Question to anyone familiar.....obviously for Men's sizes, it's one pair per consumer on the NDC drop tomorrow morning. Could I also get a GS size as well?

One Men's size + one GS size? Or am I only allowed to purchase one DB 9 period per account?

Thanks.

REALLY dawg, YOU THINK I WAS TRYING TO MAKE A TRADE TO NDC.................... yeah right...
yes i posted that in there but
i was posting that in there so maybe someone would see it and maybe want to make a deal with me ..............thats all
i really want the db 9's
and yes i will say i do go a bit overboard... but i l love my jays........
NOW ..... the y'all kids thing is way off
IVE BEEN IN THE SHOES GAME BEFORE MOST OF THE PEOPLE IN HERE WAS BORN ....
I WAS ROCKING SHELLHEAD ADIDAS AND RALPH SAMPSON PUMA'S BACK IN THE RUN DMC AND BREAKDANCING DAYS OF THE EARLY 80'S BEFORE JORDANS WERE EVEN OUT....AND....
IVE HAD EVERY OG JORDAN IN ALMOST EVERY COLORWAY THERE WAS AND IS
ofcourse you did not know that and you do not know me so its all good.......no prob nt fam member
I JUST HOPE I GET THESE SHOES FOR MY COLLECTION............................LOL23

Ive been doing this a long time myself bruh....but you really thought someone was gonna trade you the DB9's for the pink foams?.......
.....as a vet you should know better than that.....good luck to you though.....

Are these exclusives? A buddy of mine used my name to reserve them without telling me. He told me he plans to resell them for like a stack. Are they seriously worth that much?!!! Someone put this release into perspective for me.

Are these exclusives? A buddy of mine used my name to reserve them without telling me. He told me he plans to resell them for like a stack. Are they seriously worth that much?!!! Someone put this release into perspective for me.

No they aren't.

not even close fam... your buddy is out of his biscuit if he thinks he is going to get close to that number.

Back
Top Bottom