Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

I know that Nike Scottsdale sends a tweet for leftover pairs...do you guys think a trade of these for bred 11's + cash on top is fair?

looks like Nike is going to start doing their tweet at the same time for all of the cities and going to start recognizing IP addresses. the people have spoken. woot woot!!

Last edited:
looks like Nike is going to start doing their tweet at the same time for all of the cities and going to start recognizing IP addresses. the people have spoken. woot woot!!

Good that way I don't have to waste my entire day waiting for the damn tweet. How are they going to recognize ip addresses assuming they're just going on twitter.com to send back the dm's

I know that Nike Scottsdale sends a tweet for leftover pairs...do you guys think a trade of these for bred 11's + cash on top is fair?

whoever is getting bred 11s is getting shortchanged majorly. but if you like the breds, i dont see a problem with it.

people have multiple IPs.. cell phones, home internet, connect into my work ip from home then use that ip.  but yea atleast they trying to spread the shoes around

Last edited:
Good that way I don't have to waste my entire day waiting for the damn tweet. How are they going to recognize ip addresses assuming they're just going on twitter.com to send back the dm's
+1 on the DM iptrace..twitter dont give a shhh about nike rsvps to hand out ip addy's.   must be trolls in here lol

+1 on the DM iptrace..twitter dont give a shhh about nike rsvps to hand out ip addy's.   must be trolls in here lol

This right here.. Nike is just another user as far as Twitter is concerned.

I'm calling ducktales on this Nike x Twitter Callabo

:lol: at thinking RSVP'ing is nothing but dumb luck. Is there a small amount of luck involved? Probably. But you can definitely be good at it. Hence me going 6 for 6 yesterday.

But the whole 'My friend sent his DM a minute after me and got confirmed' stuff is nonsense. Does it occur to some of you that popular sizes are the first sizes that get locked up? The size 10 you went for and submitted in in 30 seconds.....could be all accounted for by then. While the location could still have 1-2 Size 13's or unpopular sizes left after a minute.

chi-heads who got a dm :nerd:
is there a set time i need to be there...or can i go after wk around 6pm?

I got a DM bro but im going as soon as they open at 8am. im not taking any chances since the 10.5 i won is probably the most desired size.

:lol: at thinking RSVP'ing is nothing but dumb luck. Is there a small amount of luck involved? Probably. But you can definitely be good at it. Hence me going 6 for 6 yesterday.

But the whole 'My friend sent his DM a minute after me and got confirmed' stuff is nonsense. Does it occur to some of you that popular sizes are the first sizes that get locked up? The size 10 you went for and submitted in in 30 seconds.....could be all accounted for by then. While the location could still have 1-2 Size 13's or unpopular sizes left after a minute.
Man I've been saying the same exact things throughout this thread. Some people just don't wanna listen.

Why do people keep saying they are going "early" to pick up for fear of their size being gone if they get there at a later time?
Isn't your size on hold for you until the launch is over?

Why do people keep saying they are going "early" to pick up for fear of their size being gone if they get there at a later time?
Isn't your size on hold for you until the launch is over?
cause they need to hurry up and put it on ebay
laugh.gif

Where'd you hear that?

INCORRECT, how are they gonna read your IP through twitter? SMH :rofl:

you do know people can get a VOIP service and pay $5 to get an IP address for individual states. Especially someone like Boxden who is good at winning then im sure he would have no problem plopping down $5 to make more money.

Who said? I think that would really suck since I'm on the West Coast. RSVPs would be early in the day, most likely.

Back
Top Bottom