Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Checked my twitter this morning hoping for one of those late DMs..

tired.gif

I have been pretty successful at Nike Chi's RSVP. The method is pretty simple and Kicks on Fire wrote an article about it, that's the method that I use. I am 5/7, missed the hyperposite cause of my crappy wifi at work (best buy) and missed the foamposites due to 9.5 not being a size option. I am not gonna say its easy, but to give you an idea, my phone never leaves my hand or sight until the RSVP has been tweeted and I have sent my DM.
This is all pretty much what I do.
Another thing is set your phone so that the screen doesn't time out. The extra 2-3 seconds it takes to unlock your phone can make all the difference. By the time most people would unlock their phone/type their passcode, I would have sent my DM already.

Last edited:
Doesn't a mobile notification through text show up later than the tweet itself though? like by a few seconds.

It's what I've already relied on, and I'm 5/5.
The fact that I got it on these and the Miami Vices makes me feel pretty confident in it. The guy at Niketown even told me that I was the first one who sent the DM when I went to pick up the MVs.

Doesn't a mobile notification through text show up later than the tweet itself though? like by a few seconds.
I tested it out yesterday and its about a 20 second delay.  I have a feeling this is why I might have missed out on the Bred IV's. The ones I did win I replied on my computer.  But people say they DM after 1-2 mins so I don't even know if timing has anything to do with it.

Can you show up earlier for a shoe pick or is the set time frame the only time to pick up?

i've tried rsvp'ing a couple times but just throughout DM on twitter. Can you also just reply via text?

i've tried rsvp'ing a couple times but just throughout DM on twitter. Can you also just reply via text?
You could, but I don't recommend it. There's a lag time with texts, both in sending something out and getting a notification. What some people don't realize when they say "I replied within X secs" is there's a difference between when you see it on whatever you're using and the time the actual tweet goes out. Depending on what you use, you could be seeing things seconds slower than everybody else, which does make a difference. And like I and others have said, even if you're fast, you might not be successful depending on what size you wear. If you got 20 dudes going after 3 pairs of sz 11s or something but only 2 dudes interested in 3 pairs of 7.5s, it makes a big difference in how likely you're gonna cop and how much room for error you might have.

A close friend of mine who works at NTNY and has actually worked the RSVP system himself says they monitor the RSVP system very closely, at least over at NTNY. Not sure about any of the other Nike stores, but at NY, he said it's not just one dude off in the corner with a computer taking bribes/calls for each pair like however you guys think it is. There's supervisors/managers making sure employees are handling it right. If you want to keep thinking it's rigged, go ahead, but I'm telling you there's too much supervision for that to happen cuz otherwise somebody's *** is getting fired. And how can it be pure blind luck if it's already been proven that people here can consistently get the RSVP?

Last edited:
Can you show up earlier for a shoe pick or is the set time frame the only time to pick up?
You can only pick up your shoe's within the time frame given out by your store... You can call them up & ask I guess to see if they'll let you come through early

Back
Top Bottom