Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Ok. I gotta get this off my chest.

I was at HOH getting blake tickets and of course HOH/BH favorite paisa family is there in full effect but theres also a few dudes in front me, chopping it up..

anyway..These dudes are talking about the bred release..this dude said he RVSP'd and got tickets for 9 pairs. Ok. Obviously a reseller...but get this...he won a DB for San Francisco and was looking at flight prices.

So, is this really life?  Dudes are THIS thirsty for whatever motivation, be it money or "collection"?

In the same conversation he admits to camping out for Banned 1s the week before his SON was born! Like, he left his girl at home to camp for shoes!

I'm too old for this. 

500 at first, then probably up to 700 in a few months.

Word. I think he got them in a 11. Idk he talkin about giving me $50 just for going and getting them but why not make 450 instead of 50? It's not like he called me and gave me a heads up that he needed a favor. Nope, this guy waits until I get my first day off from work in 3 years to tell me he needs me somewhere to pick up some shoes for him....on my day off....

Word. I think he got them in a 11. Idk he talkin about giving me $50 just for going and getting them but why not make 450 instead of 50? It's not like he called me and gave me a heads up that he needed a favor. Nope, this guy waits until I get my first day off from work in 3 years to tell me he needs me somewhere to pick up some shoes for him....on my day off....

If he aint cool with you like that take the shoes and sell them if you want, you aint breaking any laws. He should have made his own account and dm'ed for them.

Them kicks are in your name... I say keep them for yourself and keep it moving. especially if its as serious as your first day off in 3 years. you'll get over retail so don't worry about taking an L

If he aint cool with you like that take the shoes and sell them if you want, you aint breaking any laws. He should have made his own account and dm'ed for them.

That's the thing, we are kinda cool. I just didn't appreciate dude just expecting me to drop all my plans to pickup a pair of kicks....on my day off.

Real talk I prolly wouldn't resell them. My other boys still collec js so id just sell the js to them for retail.

That's the thing, we are kinda cool. I just didn't appreciate dude just expecting me to drop all my plans to pickup a pair of kicks....on my day off.

I say pick them up and keep them for yourself. If he catches feelings then so be it. That will teach him to use his own name next time for something like this

I say pick them up and keep them for yourself. If he catches feelings then so be it. That will teach him to use his own name next time for something like this

He actually used his name and his brothers name so that's 3 pairs in total, which is why I wouldnt feel bad about getting them for someone else.

I don't see these going for more than 350-400. Right now they're 450-500 on the bay. Once they release and market is flooded they are going down. Dudes asking 1000 on Craigslist lol

I might get flamed for this one. I used to collect j's but now I sold most of them and kept only the ones I really like and wear. I'm gonna try my best on NDC tomorrow morning. If I dont make it happen can someone really help me out here with a pair for retail. Been a member for years now and I'm not doing this for resell purposes. I dont buy j's like that no more but these I actually like and seeing that its for a cause I will appreciate it them more. Thanks. Some day I will thank whom ever can possibly do me that grand favor.

Also, I really can't beleive people are going crazy reselling these like is good karma when is for a cause to help a children's hospital.

A
:rolleyes
retail for friends is what I'd do.
But to a stranger you best believe im making a profit.
Got other shoes i want.
Plus if their willing to spend it then why not?

Agreed. Stay hookin my boys up for retail. Strangers tho, gotta make that $$$$

If I can't copp off NDC tomorrow I'm going to just quit collecting shoes. I can never get lucky on NDC. I just want a pair to wear, other people just want them to make a quick buck.

Ok. I gotta get this off my chest.

I was at HOH getting blake tickets and of course HOH/BH favorite paisa family is there in full effect but theres also a few dudes in front me, chopping it up..

anyway..These dudes are talking about the bred release..this dude said he RVSP'd and got tickets for 9 pairs. Ok. Obviously a reseller...but get this...he won a DB for San Francisco and was looking at flight prices.

So, is this really life?  Dudes are THIS thirsty for whatever motivation, be it money or "collection"?

In the same conversation he admits to camping out for Banned 1s the week before his SON was born! Like, he left his girl at home to camp for shoes!

I'm too old for this. 

Hilarious how you always bump into these vultures!

"and of course HOH/BH favorite paisa family is there in full effect "

Yea bro, it's all day now
Which I LOVE. I can't tell you how much I hate having to wake up bright and early in the morning and having to find street parking on my day off... Especially when the releases are usually on a Saturday...

Also, I really can't beleive people are going crazy reselling these like is good karma when is for a cause to help a children's hospital.

As soon as someone buys the shoes from Nike the money is donated, reselling isn't going to effect the amount Nike gives as they only made so many shoes, so they already know how much they are donating. If Nike really wanted to help they would have just donated the money, or made more shoes to sell. They didn't, they wanted the appearance of being the good guy and the spillover sales from people who can't get a pair, cue the other AJ 9 releasing.

Back
Top Bottom