Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

I think a series of trades would have to take place before getting yeezys...
Trade these for DB 3s, 4s, or 6s. Then trade those and some cash for a galaxy colorway (rookies, foam 1) then find a hypebeast. Ask for his yeezys because you know he has at least one pair, offer a galaxy foam and they will be yours!

that theory is flawed. Galaxy Foams have dipped in price and demand.

you can trade these DB9s for any of the other DB shoes in a few months (not right off the bat though). You can get Galaxy Foams for these if you add $100-$150 tops. Galaxy Rookies will drop to $350 in a few months just like Miami Vice Lebron 9s did.

For Yeezy 1s, you'd have to trade 2 DB shoes. For Yeezy 2s, it'd have to be 3 DB releases for the Platinums or 4-5 for Solar Reds.

That whole convo is so pokemonish. WOW. ill trade you my db 9 and ds db 4 for yeezy 2s.....ish is crazy
man :x
I now remember why i never come here lol.

That whole convo is so pokemonish. WOW. ill trade you my db 9 and ds db 4 for yeezy 2s.....ish is crazy
man :x
I now remember why i never come here lol.

Trust me, thats what the sneaker aftermarket has reverted to. On the Facebook selling groups thats how it goes. Its a pyramid of what sneakers should cost and Jordans have no resale value unless theyre 11s, DBs, or BINs or OGs. 2009-2012 retros tend to sell for retail or less. limited basketball shoes with loud colorways are the rage so the demand on them is heavy. And unfortunately, people only pay huge amounts of money for anything with Kanye's name attached.

Stthebest

Damn :smh: had no idea it was like that.
wasnt trying to come at you tho man, i got love for all nters, its just odd to me.
back to topic th...imo these>>>>>>>any of the 9s that just released.

On NDC , do the kid sizes be separate from the men's sizes?

Last year they treated it different. My 11 year old waited in line with me for the DBIV's.
before the doors opened up for they're grand opening A Nike employee said if he's getting his size
he can go in with the public an hour before those purchasing the DBIV's. So with the Ok from the
Person in front of me, and the person behind me the employee let my wife take my sons spot in line.
So I was able to double up on my sz 10.5. But things have changed over the last year.
Just call and ask your local NTWN.

roll.gif
  As opposed to 85% of the rest of the U.S. that gets ZERO locally?  They're gonna have to join the rest of us in the on line rat race.
X2! None in Michigan period
None in Missouri either 
mad.gif

mad.gif

that theory is flawed. Galaxy Foams have dipped in price and demand.
you can trade these DB9s for any of the other DB shoes in a few months (not right off the bat though). You can get Galaxy Foams for these if you add $100-$150 tops. Galaxy Rookies will drop to $350 in a few months just like Miami Vice Lebron 9s did.
For Yeezy 1s, you'd have to trade 2 DB shoes. For Yeezy 2s, it'd have to be 3 DB releases for the Platinums or 4-5 for Solar Reds.
lololol, 4-5 DB's for Solar Yeezy 2s? DB 3's go for $700-800 and you can get solars for $1500. 

I wear j's less and less these days. Hopefully these will be up for Twitter RSVP so I can cop and use for trade bait.

Trust me, thats what the sneaker aftermarket has reverted to. On the Facebook selling groups thats how it goes. Its a pyramid of what sneakers should cost and Jordans have no resale value unless theyre 11s, DBs, or BINs or OGs. 2009-2012 retros tend to sell for retail or less. limited basketball shoes with loud colorways are the rage so the demand on them is heavy. And unfortunately, people only pay huge amounts of money for anything with Kanye's name attached.

it's sad, man. i remember when babyjumpman (legend :smokin ) was offering dbvi's for retail in his signature. all this tradebait talk is just pathetic.

enjoy the hustle, kids.

if i don't cop for retail i won't cop at all, and i want to wear these bad boys.

as for those complaining about your local spots not having them, well these aren't even dropping in my whole country, so i gotta rely on the generous work of my american mates. have some perspective, guys.

Last edited:
III, IV, VIs are the only must haves in this line. I love those three DBs. Every other one is okay at best

I personally think the II is the best one. It's the 1st one released before the beasts arrived on the scene and the quality is amazing on them. I can do without the 6's. I had them and got rid of them. They didn't impress me at all. The kid's pair with the red stitching was hotter.

London Niketown are releasing....only thing no twitter RSVPs....so those bums' without jobs usually camp all week for them..hopefully i get a pair

not sure if its been asked or answered but,Anyone know if any stores in Baltimore are getting these?

thanks in advance.

People making trading plans already?! Lol get the shoes first.... dbs werent that expensive to get on the aftermarket
Bfre.... guess it all changed after the 3 released.... smh....

Back
Top Bottom