Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Unrelated to topic but related to the comments about **** resellers- Say an Ebay listing for DS Kobe Grinches for $900 !! When I messaged the seller, I offered $500 via PayPal and he told me he couldnt do cheaper than $700, are you serious??
why in the F would you even pay $500 for grinches.....are u stupid

better video of the "corrected" fakes
dochenberg 9's?
roll.gif
this dude thinks its a mache custom too lmao
Wow soo many things that are wrong with that video.

This guy obviously is advertising the fake seller website he got the shoes from. Checked the channel out and saw fake space jams and yeezys.

Where would I be able to find these for $400-450 sz 8...Pairs on ebay are starting to dry up and sellers want $550+ :smh:

There's always a chance but you basically have to give up life and sit on your computer all day and start refreshing the link every weekday and hope they put some up. It's usually just a a few selected sizes or just one size so the chances of finding your size on the restock is slim jenkins.

What do you guys think about trading these for the Doernbecher 4s, who is coming out on top, I need to know asap

thanks

Depends what you're going by. DB IVs might go for a bit more resale wise, but I think they're an absolutely hideous shoe.

Back
Top Bottom