Jordan Brand x Fakes/Variants: At it again **pics**

crazy
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

in all honesty, the original ad with the III's was legit in my book. JB can make any kind of J's that they want at the drop of a dime, and pics can be taken that makes shoes look fake, it's true and we all know it.

but this is just unacceptable. BLATANT disregard for the knowledge and intelligence of the true sneakerhead. The only way for nike/jb to rectify this situation is to run a national recall on the tee and call it a defect in the manufacturing. I would also suggest for those that have already purchased this shirt and can't return it to the store they bought it at to send it back directly to Nike with a note explaining the problem with it.

jester
u n s c r i p t e d​

Quote:
Just Great...all of them...from snuggles, to flip, to JM, to P0, they are all in on it.

Been wondering about that for awhile now.

DMP DATE ERROR
+
FRAUDULENT JORDAN RETRO IV EBAY PIC TSHIRT
+
ALLEGED FAKE IN JB AD
+
EVERYTHING ELSE THATS WACK, i.e. camp out disasters, weak colorways, rape prices, release overkill, hypebeasts, disgusting retro quality, overwhelming numbers of counterfit fakes on the streets, etc...
=

:smh:
nono.gif

Extremely suspect behavior JB, not a good look at all...I wonder if it's a scam where somehow the fakes fuel demand and keep prices for authentic NIKE @#%$ high, or if its just a random benefit they take advantage of...Either way it's sorta unethical....Why cant you guys at least keep your noses clean so that I dont have to think your all pieces of @#%$ over there...Im gonna kick this habit and youll be sorry, i know u read this @#%$, bastards...

I've often wondered if JB profits from variants, I mean all the materials they get from the boxes to the Jumpman keychains. It's illegal to counterfit a trade mark product is it not? I just don't know what to think anymore.............
"Freakin' chumps* everyway like MJ I can't beleive, 2day was a good day" - Ice Cube

Wanted:OG box for Playoff XII's in sz 11 or 11.5 if you have one let me know
[email protected]search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZjrdnfreak45

Quote:
in all honesty, the original ad with the III's was legit in my book. JB can make any kind of J's that they want at the drop of a dime, and pics can be taken that makes shoes look fake, it's true and we all know it.

What's up Mike,

All I'm gonna say is that the III's in the ad were 100% fake.

Confirmed.

Take care,
Nick

TOTALLY BULL.... the shirt and all... Im saying that this "SHIRT" is fake and not a JB shirt RaFa and Mossified you guys got robbed by FINISHLINE not JB..

For those of you who own MANY jordan shirts.. when has JB overlayed the neckline where that little "V" is at with any type of design??
wgp82a.jpg

in JB's years of making shirts not once have they went so damm high near the neckline of the shirt with any type of desin.. common now If SNUGGLES or someone can confirm that this shirt is an OFFICIAL JB shirt then Im sticking with my facts on how this shirt if 100% fake and not a JB shirt.. BUT if they can confirm this,, then we are in for a huge dissapointment from JB... gotta be one of the UGLIEST and SORRIEST shirts mad, Just cant see JB making this shirt is all
JORDAN MOTORCYCLE RACE TEAM COLORADO GIXXER SQUAD MEMBER #1 BIKE #23
Don't Hate GENTRY cause you can't Be GENTRY!!

^^^^^hell yeah he's in on it. the playground t's have the whole neckline covered. they don't have the V though, but the neck is covered. i'm keeping mine. it's gonna go down in JB history!!!

damn lets go back and look at those who tried to save JB's face in this thread ... then some comp geek can get their isp addressesand other info and see if they are all living close to a JB facility ... its all a CONSPIRACY ... buyer beware !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY.

THE SHIRT IS NOT REAL.

JB is slippin... but I need more proof.
C H R I S T M A S A P E T H E M O V I E . C O M[/url]

Quote:
For those of you who own MANY jordan shirts.. when has JB overlayed the neckline where that little "V" is at with any type of design??

I just took this pic a minute ago of my IV sample tee I got last month. It's a design cue they're using on many tees.

wgpzlu.jpg

I almost bought that shirt at Finishline last week. I knew the pic looked familiar, but I didn't even think about it being the same image from the fakes....

This is now the second time JB has slipped up and acidently advertised fakes.

The first time I gave them the benefit of the doubt, and figured the pic just slipped through the cracks of the photography editors. This time, someone actually had to approve the image being used on the shirt.

"I'm not addicted to shoes, they're addicted to me!"

Quote:
A lot of the new designs have graphics up and around the neck line.

I see what you mean. The design of the T-shirt you have is on point. Nothing looks wrong with your T-shirt in terms of design (up in the neck line).
But the fake-IV T-shirt, like I said, is printed too high. Everything is wrong with that T-shirt, man. It even looks like it was printed with left over chalk?

But that's must my opinion...
ohwell.gif

Quote:
I almost bought that shirt at Finishline last week.

Exactly. You can't even make the connection until you closely inspect it. That's what's bothering me. That JB can try to go under the radar with this shirt.

I guess every Finish Line store in the country started selling fake t-shirts..... just like Jordan brand made up a 1/1 super exclusive for an extra in a print ad that just so happens to look EXACTLY like a common pair of fakes.... and Jordan brand intentionally printed June 26, 1996 instead of June 16, 1996 because no championship is truly official until the trophy has been sitting in a case for a week.

:smh:
nono.gif

If you still have unflappable faith in the people at Jordan brand, either you're new to the game or you haven't been paying attention.

Face it:

They took a picture of fakes off the Internet and turned it into a t-shirt.

Quote:
If you don't have the pride to keep up with your own freaking products, at least have the business sense to consult someone who DOES know Jordans.

We really need to make this a sticky guys.... Im tried of us just talking and not seeing things changes.

JB was the @#%$ in 01... now i see JB dieing in the next few months.

They swear there not going to slow down and not make money but watch man.. im telling you JB it self is going to fall off so hard.

So mods make this a sticky so those MOFOS see what is going down.

There so dumb i swear.
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom