Jordan Brand x Fakes/Variants: At it again **pics**

Why is this stickied? It's a rather boring topic.... |I
tired.gif

I wouldn't say this is a boring subject considering some people here do care about some of the Jordan Brand mess ups that have happened. Especially since a lot of people here are against fakes and two of these mistakes have been Jordan Brand promoting them.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Quote:
Not only are they using this pic, but they are actually using the pic which has been stamped 'FAKE' after the fact. Look how the forefoot side rubber is blurry, right where the F was.

do you have a pic of the FAKE pic?? I dont get wat ur sayin??

That's absurd. Someone should be fired. What the hell is wrong w/ JB?
4 years of niketalk has made me a smarter man.

Quote:
do you have a pic of the FAKE pic?? I dont get wat ur sayin??

its the pic on the first damn page...jeez. :wow:
eek.gif

I'm not jockin air-force-ones/I'm rockin air-jor-duns...

lol 23 pages and people still sayin the shirt is fake...

Quote:
BTW...this shirt is a Finishline Special-Make-Up shirt (from what I understand...anyone confirm or deny this?)...Thus, it is entirely possible that the only people that saw the shirt before it got to the stores were the Finishline buyer and their JB/Nike sales rep...and NOT anyone "important" at JB...although someone that knows FAR MORE than I would have to confirm this...
^^ is that the excuse they gave you JM? as large as jb/nike is and the amount of "knowledgable" staff this should not have happend. Idc if it is an exclusive to any retail store, JB still makes the product and the tag has a jumpman on it.

and btw, I appreciate all the INFO JM, babyJ, Snuggs, FlipJays, PO and all of our other sources on here give us! :D
happy.gif

so this is how you make a sig...

wow that's just ridiculous right there. JB can't even tell the difference between their own shoes. wow!
looking for the following shoes in an 11.5-13....

supremes hi and low
paris
pigeons
denim forbes
chocolates

^No, he turns on the windshield wiper, and laughs with his friends. Than he ends up switching bodies with that dude because he was a robber who stole one of his earrings. Than some funny hi-jinks and gay moments, his body ending up in a strip club.

God I hate him.

i aint sucking up.. I was answering JM's question since some people in the start of this post were were puttin all of them on blast...
so this is how you make a sig...

Quote:
^^ is that the excuse they gave you JM? as large as jb/nike is and the amount of "knowledgable" staff this should not have happend. Idc if it is an exclusive to any retail store, JB still makes the product and the tag has a jumpman on it.

I have not heard anything from JB...BUT...I know A LOT about how this industry works and this MIGHT be the reason why this got all the way to retail without anyone knowing...

MOST sales reps in the industry are NOT shoe people (there job is to sell the "product" line that has been given them to sell), especially the ones that work in apparel and it is entirely possible that the Finishline/Nike/JB Sales Rep and the Finishline buyer STILL do not know that the shoes on the shirt are fake...

JM

Can someone post pics of the shirt being worn with LEGIT Jay's?
Wanted: VNDS - DS in a 10.5-11.5 White/Royal Blue XVIII, Black/Altitude XIII, OG Playoff XIII, or Zen XI.

"We be to rap, what key be to lock."

I have found out what everyone wants to know:

It slipped by some people at JB (not Gentry...so, seriously...enough with the "Fire Gentry" it will never happen)...however, it is going to be recalled and destroyed...

JM

That's good that Jordan Brand got a hold of something like this and is doing something about it. Maybe now in the future they will be more careful and pay attention so something like this doesn't happen again.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

Quote:
It slipped by some people at JB (not Gentry...so, seriously...enough with the "Fire Gentry" it will never happen)...however, it is going to be recalled and destroyed...

not knocking you JM for passing along the info...but thats possibly the worst/most vague excuse ever...obviously it slipped past some people or else it wouldnt be in stores...
Thizz World​

Quote:
.however, it is going to be recalled and destroyed...

glad there doing something about it.

brand jordans approval rating is getting lower the bushes.
My dad has a friend that knows a guy who works for jordan brand that I became close withstill team anti ds.

shouldnt JB be the first people to relize its a fake?...i mean the make the shoe.
When i die.......Bury me in my jordans

Back
Top Bottom