Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll pass on these. I bought the citrus, but I don't love them either. Would rather have the OG colorway or the Unpowders.

damn wish the release date would be moved up a week. wanna rock these for my birthday
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

Got these on Saturday....Alot better than what I expected from the pics we've seen.

Yeah, saw them yesterday, not bad at all. Glad the jumpmans facing the correct direction.

Got these on Saturday....Alot better than what I expected from the pics we've seen.

Yeah, saw them yesterday, not bad at all. Glad the jumpmans facing the correct direction.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

im pretty sure the jumpman is facing the wrong way on the other shoe. ijapino can u confirm that?

regardless i will buy. these are nostalgic to me

Originally Posted by Magic1978

im pretty sure the jumpman is facing the wrong way on the other shoe. ijapino can u confirm that?

regardless i will buy. these are nostalgic to me

Jus decided I will cop. Along wit d citrus. D white color way is not doin it for me so ill pass on those.

Jus decided I will cop. Along wit d citrus. D white color way is not doin it for me so ill pass on those.

Yeah they are looking real nice. But i think i might just wait these out until the price drop, like every Jordan brand release this year excluding the  Anniversary 11 and olympic 7

Yeah they are looking real nice. But i think i might just wait these out until the price drop, like every Jordan brand release this year excluding the  Anniversary 11 and olympic 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom