Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Hey guys, totally forgot about nikes raffle. Wonder if it's even worth trying online Saturday. Who's selling it online Saturday and what's my best bet? Thanks

:lol: man I gotta link up with @skeeter ...dude goes hard on Houston area with tickets. I got 5, either you getting multiples or Im out of the loop on who's getting these releases.

And again with these I missed out sob stories :smh: call my cynical but I have a hard time ever believing this **** ...same with AirSak or whatever the hell his name was. End up having people trying to help out some stranger thats probably just trying to find a sucka gullible enough to help them score on a pair. Someone please give him a list of embarassing tasks and then just end up declaring your boy the winner so we can move on.

Last edited:
^^ i woulda already been on the road if i was doing all that, i wouldnt tho. 12 hr round trip
eyes.gif
im good...... unless im staying for the weekend
yep. with the rise in gas prices might as well pay resell prices unless your drive a prius. I hoping resell prices gets drop to a reasonable range. 

yep. with the rise in gas prices might as well pay resell prices unless your drive a prius. I hoping resell prices gets drop to a reasonable range. 

If they really don't let you line up until 6 this might be a go and including gas + kicks I'd be in the $280 ballpark. Only issue is that's a long drive to strikeout.

Remastered.
OG with NA tongue.
One of the more limited 1s.
Salt levels at record highs from the people who missed out on Chis, These and 350s (lets be honest a huge portion of 1 lovers are also 350 lovers because of a common bond :smh:)
I'd say prices may dip for a second but they will probably just continue to increase like all the others.

If they really don't let you line up until 6 this might be a go and including gas + kicks I'd be in the $280 ballpark. Only issue is that's a long drive to strikeout.

put it that way, with resell looking like 500 +, if u really want them, might be worth it if u can handle that drive

Last edited:
just hope galleria shiekh doesn't call while I'm at work if I even get called
Damn what time you work? Is there a way to forward your calls? ...if so I'll let you send the call to me, I'm off today and will just be at home watching my phone for that call too :lol: I can't get your shoes without your ticket anyway so I'm not trying to screw you over.

Thank you all for the positive words. Seriously i mean it with all my heart. I truly am in a deep and dark area in my life right now and as stupid as it sounds, shoes were kind of my therapy and a way to not think of all the bs ive gone through with self confidence and overall "approval" from the opposite sex. Lately, ive been failing at getting shoes which i wasnt great at but again, kept me preoccupied and not thinking about other stuff. But yeah, this just kinda triggered it. I have been trying to get in shape and im progresing from where i was 2 months ago but i still cant get even a glance from a girl. **** like just got me questioning myself like damn, regardless of all the good i do, its never paid back if anything more problems get added to my plate. I apologize for derailing the thread and i am happy for those who got their pairs. Again im sorry for derailing i just feel extremely miserable and would be very comfortable if i didnt wake up alive.

Stay strong bruh, since me and my ex brokeup a year ago i have dropped 60 lb dropped body fat 8% and in shape, all that stuff (women) will take care of itself when you do you, get out get to the gym man...must improve every single day, sneakers are sneakers man but never let women be the reason you are down about yourself, you'd be surprised what the gym will do for you both mentally and physically

Remastered.
OG with NA tongue.
One of the more limited 1s.
Salt levels at record highs from the people who missed out on Chis, These and 350s (lets be honest a huge portion of 1 lovers are also 350 lovers because of a common bond
mean.gif
)
I'd say prices may dip for a second but they will probably just continue to increase like all the others.
yeah, but people going to pay Chi prices for these? Its been known for days that there is practically no online release, unlike the last minute nike cancellation pushed the Chi prices up $100-150 overnight and people panicked. I don't think theres a market for two $500 plus resell shoes in one weekend, something's got to gave and I can see the backboards being the one that dips. 

Last edited:
What's the deal w/ lining up at NTNY? Is it also 6AM day of release or we gonna have nonsense going on today? If there are ppl down to get together sat AM let me know

yeah, but people going to pay Chi prices for these? Its been known for days that there is practically no online release, unlike the last minute nike cancellation pushed the Chi prices up $100-150 overnight and people panicked. I don't think theres a market for two $500 plus resell shoes in one weekend, something's got to gave and I can see the backboards being the one that dips. 
Thing is it doesn't even matter that Chicagos are Chicagos, its all about the perceived rarity of a shoe. Look at Fragment prices and black toe prices, Fragments mean nothing but they command stupid prices and it has absolutely nothing to do with "quality" These are also going without an online release which cut out alot of people and it seems like they hit much fewer stores so we'll see, prices may dip slightly but I doubt you'll find those next day Chicago prices of sub 300 ...hopefully I'm wrong and you run across a deal though bro.

This is how I look at it. Just hope I don't get any speeding tickets or anything...that'll put me in the hole

two 500 plus shoes? are you referring to the boosts? What does the fact that another shoe is coming out have to do with resell prices? 1 persons inability to buy a shoe the weekend of release does nothing to the value of a shoe but make it go up. The fact that royal 1s are worth 800+ does nothing to decrease the amount that bred 1s are worth. same situation 

Last edited:
Nigs in this joint goin through it I see, LOL! These joints got bammas contemplating their life/worth....  SMH. Only on NT!

Today's forecast:

- Didn't win raffle complaints
- Won raffle
- Where can I cop for retail?
- Are these limited, should I camp?

All of this with a 99.99% chance of high salt levels.

Anything missing?

Back
Top Bottom