Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

I'm in Canada, so we have basically nothing up here. My city didn't even get these. I'm thinking I'll just live with the 9.5, even though there's a bit of room, I think that 9 would just pinch the pinky toes. J1's always have such narrow toe boxes. The SBB toe box is weird though. Anyone else notice it's more boxy than other J1 toe boxes? The leather is almost baggy in the toe area.
Use a sneaker shield or similar product to shave off the .5 in size and protect major creasing in the toe area.

I'm in Canada, so we have basically nothing up here. My city didn't even get these. I'm thinking I'll just live with the 9.5, even though there's a bit of room, I think that 9 would just pinch the pinky toes. J1's always have such narrow toe boxes. The SBB toe box is weird though. Anyone else notice it's more boxy than other J1 toe boxes? The leather is almost baggy in the toe area.

Yeah I don't think the toebox is boxy-er than the other 2015 1s molds. Below I have a deadstock laser, CHIs, SBBs with the last two with the same amount of wear. If anything the CHI appears boxy but not really.

View media item 1665255

I had the same issue, the leather is saggy

Yeah, Saggy is a good way to describe it, having trouble finding the right word, but even when the cardboard toe piece is in there you can see it, like you can pinch up excess toe box.

Grab a nice thick after market insole and switch out the ssb insole and you should take up some of the excess space.

Yeah I tried an SB insole in it and it was a bit better. I did this with the Lance Mountains as I found those a little bigger too, but my pinky toe just ended up getting crushed. J1's just fit weird sadly, might just be my odd shaped feet.

Use a sneaker shield or similar product to shave off the .5 in size and protect major creasing in the toe area.

I'd honestly rather just rock creases. Sneaker shields are too weird/uncomfortable.

Yeah I don't think the toebox is boxy-er than the other 2015 1s molds. Below I have a deadstock laser, CHIs, SBBs with the last two with the same amount of wear. If anything the CHI appears boxy but not really.

View media item 1665255

I'm going to have to try and snap a side profile pic, but it looks pretty clear to me that the black toe panel on the SBB is cut higher than the chicago, and the orange toe panel doesn't slope down in the same way as the chicago, it sort of bubbles up, maybe cause the leather is so plush.

View media item 1665255

Can almost see it in your pic from above too... the black toe panel on the SBB's just looks bigger than the red toe panel on the Chicagos...

Unds to go watch Dbz but ended up not going.
View media item 1665332Went to a wack little sneaker convention and realized how bad my pair is.
View media item 1665333Left shoe was creased out of the box. Upon further inspection, my pair os clearly b-grade and should have never made it into the store. The toe on the left shoe is warped, to much black leather around the toe. The midsole is somewhat warped as well. There's also a wierd bump on the toe that presses against my toe and made it hard to get through the day in them. Sucks because this pair is to crappy to wear and i can't resell to someone. Gotta pay resell now. [emoji]128551[/emoji]

Unds to go watch Dbz but ended up not going.
View media item 1665332Went to a wack little sneaker convention and realized how bad my pair is.
View media item 1665333Left shoe was creased out of the box. Upon further inspection, my pair os clearly b-grade and should have never made it into the store. The toe on the left shoe is warped, to much black leather around the toe. The midsole is somewhat warped as well. There's also a wierd bump on the toe that presses against my toe and made it hard to get through the day in them. Sucks because this pair is to crappy to wear and i can't resell to someone. Gotta pay resell now. [emoji]128551[/emoji]
What size is the shoe

Try stuffing the left shoe with socks for awhile. What store you copped from?
City Gear, waited about 8 hours in line. Socks won't help, as the shoe was stitched wrong. I guess it's the mudguard, whatever the flap at the toe of the 1s is called. It's stabbing down into my foot right before the big toe

It mightve been the lighting. Ill take more pics but I got receipt I know that dont mean nothing but they matched up to my pair I brought from Footlocker.
Mannnn you Gucci fam [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] your pairs are 100%. 2/4 of mine both from footlocker color is a little lighter than the other.

Hmm, i was thinking I'd like orange laces but it looks off.. Especially with those waxed or whatever they are. Maybe just some black with orange tips..

Got someone to trade my 13US to 10.5US

now to my next goal to trade this 10.5 US to my real size 10US

and my oh my the orange and white leather on SBB is so Buttery Soft

are they even durable?

Back
Top Bottom