Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

^THIS. Unless he's frontin' and back to the box they go.

Oh no frontin' I wear my kicks, I have only 2 pairs I've never worn: Paid in Full dunks and AF1 BHM retro. But I just want to make it clear I'm WATCHIN' not playing. I''m prepping for a fall marathon so not much else but watching lol

$60-100 for a pair of laces?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But like they say theres a market for EVERYTHING... Just gotta find the right customer

theres a sock market... theres a lace tip market... there's a little pins you put inbetween your 1st laces market... its a funny world we live in
cleaning shoe products market. Forgot [emoji]128529[/emoji]eye Jason Mark :lol: **** all that give me damn water and soap and I'm Gucci. Yall turning these simpletons into thousand/millionaires :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Their laces are fire but are $60 to $100 for one pair .:smh: Come on son :stoneface: I don't care what the're made of; they could have way more customers if they lowered their prices. They just lost a customer they never had.|I

And yet for all that guap they're not factory length....

Last edited:
Finally made up my mind to get these while I still can, hearing everyone speak so highly made me want em. Chicagos still take the cake for best drop this year..

haven't been on in a grip, first thing i see is $60-100 for laces? that's beyond ridiculous. but hey i guess if you got it like that then why not. 

Back
Top Bottom