Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

so the size 7US and the 7.5US is the most rare and coveted size on SBB

checked the EBAY and there are only 8 pairs of those in total 

anyone have an extra Shadow in 10US? any links? thanks

^of course he does, waited on line for a mercer release couple yrs back, dude walked in b4 anybody and walked out with 3 pairs, a lil salty i was

theres a sock market... theres a lace tip market... there's a little pins you put inbetween your 1st laces market... its a funny world we live in
cleaning shoe products market. Forgot [emoji]128529[/emoji]eye Jason Mark :lol: **** all that give me damn water and soap and I'm Gucci. Yall turning these simpletons into thousand/millionaires :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

jason markk, unlike some of those other things mentioned, is actually a great product and worth the price, imo.

on another note, i have to agree that chi 1s are probably THE drop of the year, with these being a close 2nd.

Last edited:
jason markk, unlike some of those other things mentioned, is actually a great product and worth the price, imo.

on another note, i have to agree that chi 1s are probably THE drop of the year, with these being a close 2nd.
i hear a lot of people saying this and im sure they are in the same ballpark but i only own SBBs and they are mad close to the same quality as my 94s and if the chicagos are the same (which ive heard they arent as good as SBBs but it might be preference at this point) then they would be better IMO but i will never own the 2015 chicagos unfortunately

Obvi this IMO and there will be people coming out of the woodworks or from nearby to detest my views.

I was blessed enough to obtain 2 Chicagos through raffles as well as a pair of the SBB through raffles.  Reason I bring this up is bc I have more than one pair of the Chis to compare these to. Comparing both... the leather is pretty much identical to the SBB.  The overall quality used on both models trump other releases this year.  There are no other models released this year where you can compare them to these two models.

The caftsmanship, lack of **** ups i.e. glue stains, fabric sticking out, or anything else we the OCD community would complain about, are simply not there.  I feel like the Chinese factory workers took extra time when sewing these together.  Maybe they had the AC turned up real high, therefore people were not used to the normal suffering conditions and were blessed enough to have cool air for a change.  Ultimately, that collective happiness resulted in a combined conducive effort to produce a model such as these.  Last I heard, they disconnected the AC due to high usage rates, so I doubt we'll ever see a great model such as these two.

Obvi this IMO and there will be people coming out of the woodworks or from nearby to detest my views.

I was blessed enough to obtain 2 Chicagos through raffles as well as a pair of the SBB through raffles.  Reason I bring this up is bc I have more than one pair of the Chis to compare these to. Comparing both... the leather is pretty much identical to the SBB.  The overall quality used on both models trump other releases this year.  There are no other models released this year where you can compare them to these two models.

The caftsmanship, lack of **** ups i.e. glue stains, fabric sticking out, or anything else we the OCD community would complain about, are simply not there.  I feel like the Chinese factory workers took extra time when sewing these together.  Maybe they had the AC turned up real high, therefore people were not used to the normal suffering conditions and were blessed enough to have cool air for a change.  Ultimately, that collective happiness resulted in a combined conducive effort to produce a model such as these.  Last I heard, they disconnected the AC due to high usage rates, so I doubt we'll ever see a great model such as these two.
for the prices they charge us for retros they can afford to plug that dam AC unit back in lol but if chicagos are really the same quality as the SBB then i can see why the fuss for them for sure

for the prices they charge us for retros they can afford to plug that dam AC unit back in lol but if chicagos are really the same quality as the SBB then i can see why the fuss for them for sure

i have both and the Backboards has the nod for quality, but Chicagos are really good too. Backboard's leather on the orange and white sections are some of the best leather Jordan Brand has used.

Back
Top Bottom