Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Not trying to man and thanks, I appreciate it. But if I get these I'm keeping them, they can be added along with my Slam Dunk 6s as grails.
That's the thing about sneakers, everyone has their own opinions etc. To me I think Chicago's are way way better than Air Jordan Candy Corn 1's. Not saying I don't like these, I do, I just like CHicagos a lot more. Some like these more, so it's very beauty is in the eye of the beholder type thing.

If Nike had good sense, they would raise the retail to 350 since folks apparently want the kicks so much they would happily pay that much and some would still double and triple up.

And what about all of us who don't pay over the retail price ?

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif
lol...I didn't say I would buy them for that, but nters be starving so bad that month before release the already conceding to pay triple or better.....jus saying if nike is watching, who can blame them for the price raises....these consumers clearly will pay whatever

And what about all of us who don't pay over the retail price ?
I was being sarcastic....I don't believe in hyping up kicks...they cool but there is always another pair do I be damned if I ever "need" a pair that bad.....I would never consider a pair of kicks a "need" in life

If NDC doesnt decide to actually release shoes again, then I'm going to have 0 chance on these. Did anyone use a EB/FTL ATC and it actually work for the Chi's? Never used a ATC but desparate times bring desparate measures.

squatchnt squatchnt 'pay to play' :nerd: first I never called anyone "broke"! 2nd this what the culture has become! 3rd I got chicagos! I struck out I paid for what I wanted! No tears over here b. I can't be naive anymore. Midas whale stab myself. The OG that I am has adapted to get what I want. So f.ck dem Pokémon retro +++ and let me get about 5 or 6 shoes a year of what I REALLY WANT at all cost! #IMGONE
I don't think it was you who said it but I don't recall who did.

you may have been talkin bout me.  I stand by what I said and I neva called anyone on here broke! I just be reading bammas post on here cryin about resellers and people who pay resale prices for kicks! My point is certain kicks, like these SBB's, are more than likely gonna be hard to cop for retail, so why cry about the potential resale price or be upset with those who want to be a reseller? Either pay to play or don't!  Bunch of cry babies in this joint sometimes!  SMH

you may have been talkin bout me.  I stand by what I said and I neva called anyone on here broke! I just be reading bammas post on here cryin about resellers and people who pay resale prices for kicks! My point is certain kicks, like these SBB's, are more than likely gonna be hard to cop for retail, so why cry about the potential resale price or be upset with those who want to be a reseller? Either pay to play or don't!  Bunch of cry babies in this joint sometimes!  SMH
It was from the Frag thread, LOL. Was that you? But there was a lot of broke boys and pay to plays being thrown around in that thread for those of who liked the colorway, sorry I'm too old to care about a fragment, but refused to even consider the resell price on 'em.

1st of all don't call me bamma. Call me lina! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I apologize if I talk about common sense sometimes. I see post that makes me think. So my "critical thinking" posts doesn't necessarily mean I'm crying. All I want is for everyone trying to score a pair I hope they do.

And for all of who don't score retail...

Well..I leave this right here.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nah I stay in South Carolina so call me bamma or whatever but no store in my state will get these. I don't even think 5 stores got the chicagos. So like I said earlier everyone's situation is different. So I respect everyone's decisions, but I need these and the carolina joints in October. squatchnt squatchnt my bad big homie. You know we go all the way back on the lebron threads. I got emotional. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Gotta stop buying Chicago's and start saving up for these SBB lmao..I'll pay 1k for 3 pairs if that's what he wants lol

Hardest thing about telling the future is telling the future. But @vampire xtc drop that knowledge that these seem far less. We were told the GF was limited and that was a lie. I hope it would be easier. But once the culture shown it would consistently pay for a high demand limited shoe in said silhouette ie banneds, royals and frags then it was only a matter of time. It's the same shoe just different cws. If I had to pay some more than alot more then now is the time. Come Thursday night ain't no more deals. Chi 1s showed that.

Will these be hot enough to flip for Chicago's on the resale market or will I have to add some bread?

Will these be hot enough to flip for Chicago's on the resale market or will I have to add some bread?

Looking like even trade. Wth the prices these dudes have em at these might be worth even more

If folks really want these they better be on them now. I'm not sure on the numbers but my spot saying these are more limited than the Chis. Let's get it tho. I'll have at least 1 pair. Good luck bros

Back
Top Bottom