Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

1st of all don't call me bamma. Call me lina! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I apologize if I talk about common sense sometimes. I see post that makes me think. So my "critical thinking" posts doesn't necessarily mean I'm crying. All I want is for everyone trying to score a pair I hope they do.

And for all of who don't score retail...

Well..I leave this right here.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nah I stay in South Carolina so call me bamma or whatever but no store in my state will get these. I don't even think 5 stores got the chicagos. So like I said earlier everyone's situation is different. So I respect everyone's decisions, but I need these and the carolina joints in October. @SquatchNT my bad big homie. You know we go all the way back on the lebron threads. I got emotional. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

LOL!  Nah, bamma is just a term we use in the DC area.  No offense...

It may be hard for some to understand but some folks can care less about the Chicago 1s and would rather the SBB because they like the colorway better....I took a poll at work and the backboard won by a landslide...but I know this is nt and it would be impossible to judge a pair of shoes by their looks in here....history over personal preference is the nt way, I guess

:stoneface:

Kingcurt1

32 Posts. Joined 6/2015

View media item 1577096

I just hope these will be widely released as compared to the Chicago's. Hope these folks have a hard time flipping these..

I guess the Chicago's really set the bar for the OG 1s now...smh
What I'm hoping for is that it's allocated similar to the Chicagos and not a DSM or pinnacle type release. Definitely won't be MORE of these than Chicagos tho.. Yes my magic ball sees this

So just how limited are these? I'm hearing all sorts of wild rumors?
I think they'll be the same numbers, but just more widely distributed which means less for US buyers.
i'm figuring at the very least these will be allocated a little different than chi 1s.
Agree.
And what about all of us who don't pay over the retail price ?
I actually agree with @Kingcurt1  from a business standpoint for Nike.  We've seen with the $190 price tag that a lot of things are sitting longer than they used to.  If the goal is to limit resellers and bots and get the most money as a company then they should increase the retail prices.  Some will complain, but others will just have to decide if it's really worth it or not. One thing is for sure the shoes would definitely be more widely available for the consumer.
Yall done brought the meaningless arguments in here too
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
.....Jordan 1s really do bring out the worst in ppl
mean.gif
#Accurate

Anyway, I find it comical that you @APPLEHEADDMV  claim to be 39  yrs old and can't get my name out of your mouth.  I'm glad you feelin me, but fall back old man.  I'm happily married.  Stop derailing the thread cuz I called your old .... out back in 2014.  How are you 39 and holding cyber grudges?  If you aint noticed aint nobody checking for me in here but you.

Every time I see one of these:

in this thread I'm confident it's you in here making useless posts.  Love me or hate me-I'm not here for the e-fame. Understand this is the internet and aint nobody losing sleep over your cyber feelings.  

Yall be tripping on post count
Not really. Just some of the weirdest things come about with a low post count. Just look it like this. We get a better idea. Reps are then added. A fair assessment but not 100% guaranteed indicator of what that individual is about. Reps is like money bruh. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] #yourallwelcome

Not really. Just some of the weirdest things come about with a low post count. Just look it like this. We get a better idea. Reps are then added. A fair assessment but not 100% guaranteed indicator of what that individual is about. Reps is like money bruh. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] #yourallwelcome
#Facts. It seems like the ones with less than 200 post counts troll more often than not.

I think they'll be the same numbers, but just more widely distributed which means less for US buyers.

Agree.

I actually agree with @Kingcurt1  from a business standpoint for Nike.  We've seen with the $190 price tag that a lot of things are sitting longer than they used to.  If the goal is to limit resellers and bots and get the most money as a company then they should increase the retail prices.  Some will complain, but others will just have to decide if it's really worth it or not. One thing is for sure the shoes would definitely be more widely available for the consumer.

#Accurate

Anyway, I find it comical that you @APPLEHEADDMV  claim to be 39 yrs old and can't get my name out of your mouth.  I'm glad you feelin me, but fall back old man.  I'm happily married.  Stop derailing the thread cuz I called your old .... out back in 2014.  How are you 39 and holding cyber grudges?  If you aint noticed aint nobody checking for me in here but you.

Every time I see one of these:

in this thread I'm confident it's you in here making useless posts.  Love me or hate me-I'm not here for the e-fame. Understand this is the internet and aint nobody losing sleep over your cyber feelings.
You got it Slim...  LOL!  Who's in who's feelins now?  LOL! Don't dish it out if you can't take it! Blockin a brotha tells me u in yo feelins. All good though. And don't flatter yoself... I don't mess with chicks who are in sneaker threads and talk too much...

But it's like social media, people with more followers, friends and pics doesn't suggest anything about their real life popularity. I actually don't understand how some people have time to collect shoes and always be on this website, have a life. I only joined the site because I was bored at school, only been collecting for 10years but I know my expertise is above my rep points and post count.

Joined 2013, too busy making it rain in the club in my twenties.

"What is DRUGS?"

Last edited:
indifferent.gif

Kingcurt1

32 Posts. Joined 6/2015
sorry dude, i have a life outside of sneakers...i actually had a couple accounts but after stepping back and forgetting passwords, i figured i come back to kill time at work......im not a collector, i just buy what i think looks good for the clothes i have, like the majority of regular folks.....i know how nt works, if you dont share the popular opinion then you are wrong.....so if it will make you happy i will post an emoji 1000 times so my opinion will matter since my post count will be high enough for you to respect MY opinion.

But it's like social media, people with more followers, friends and pics doesn't suggest anything about their real life popularity. I actually don't understand how some people have time to collect shoes and always be on this website, have a life. I only joined the site because I was bored at school, only been collecting for 10years but I know my expertise is above my rep points and post count.
im with you...im not a sneakerhead that has to do much thinking besides would i rock it well and how much the shoes cost....some of these dudes live on nt and i dont knock them for it, but dont think nt members that comment all day are the only ones who can talk/buy sneakers.

i cant believe a dude called me out about join date and he been on nt for more than a decade.....who has the real problem here

Last edited:
i cant believe a dude called me out about join date and he been on nt for more than a decade.....who has the real problem here

Lol, nt ppl be cool, they just want it to be a frat too much and have new inductees prove worthiness when they don't need to

Lol, nt ppl be cool, they just want it to be a frat too much and have new inductees prove worthiness when they don't need to
i know and its part of why i stepped back from nt  a few times....i cant stand the frat mentality.

Back
Top Bottom