Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

just locked mine...
smokin.gif

This.

And like he said it depends on who you ask. To me this shoe is the end all be all in terms of Jordans it is the shoe I think about when the word Air Jordan is said. It's classic / iconic and means the most to me. I know a lot of people feel the same way, since it's really the first Jordan he played in (consistently.)

It would be nice if they just made them widely available so everyone who truly wanted them could get to enjoy them (for retail) I understand why they don't do that though, because this artificially limited market space they operate in is basically the best marketing / publicity they could buy, and it's free for them. If they made millions it would lose their hype and then people would move onto the next limited thing. I would love is this happen because then it would be like back in the day (dreams I know)

For the people that are saying "Why doesn't Jordan Brand just make the shoes $350 out the gate?" I don't think that would solve any problems because then the resellers would cop at $300 and flip them for $900 day after release, and we would be in the same boat except it would be a yacht now. 

All in all I hope you get your Chi's  and your SBBs because you like them and will wear them. @AirSakuragi
Hopefully man, thank you and you're right that higher price mark wouldn't solve anything because resellers would still sell them for higher.  Don't worry I'll get my pair of Chicagos and I'll still try for these so I'm good.

people know these are limited plus they a 1 and nike isnt releasing anyhting online.......yeah people gonna try to get that car payment for these off rip some will try for that mortgage payment

I wanted SBB even before Chi 1s. I have at least 3 shirts to wear with em..one being a Barry Bonds home SF jersey #25 no name on the back..but ya"ll should know who he is.
If I strike out on SBB..would I trade my Chi 1s for the SBBs I REALLY wanted?
HELL NO
But if I stay true to the game..like I did for Chi 1s..and get lucky..I'll land a pair for retail again.
Good Luck everyone...cuz besides being prepared, we're ALL gonna need LUCK to land a pair

Welp......Another JB 1 hype thread to sift through for crumbs of info on this cop to rock release....

When will the FTL launch locator come up for these? Trying to see what my groundwork route is gonna looks like. I'm at least trying to get in on 7 raffles, with hopes of winning two.

When will the FTL launch locator come up for these? Trying to see what my groundwork route is gonna looks like. I'm at least trying to get in on 7 raffles, with hopes of winning two.
Typically shows up the weekend or the Monday before the release

I would like one but not as bad as how I wanted the Chicagos. I will probably do a couple raffles. If I get a pair, i'd be happy to have'em in my collection but I wouldn't mind even if i don't get them.

Chicagos were a must cop for me so I ended up paying resell price. not paying resell price for the SBBs.

in my case, Chicagos are my favorite J of all time, the reason I started to buy Js. This hype crap, and limited availability BS isn't going to make me buy a pair of shoes for an arm and a leg.

Anyone know of legit preorder spots for these?

Hit my pm plz

Edit: looks like im dumb late. Preordrrs on ebay at 400-600+ wtf...its not that serious...or is it??

Last edited:
Anyone know of legit preorder spots for these?

Hit my pm plz

Edit: looks like im dumb late. Preordrrs on ebay at 400-600+ wtf...its not that serious...or is it??
\

people tryng to jump on that hypewagon, after what happen with the chicagos this doesnt look good. i wont put nowhere near the work i did with the chicagos, if i cop good if i dont then ohg well

Back
Top Bottom